Thread: Technoweenie

Post imported post

Anyone else get a message from him with a link to a Facebook page? I've never heard of him, but I recieved 3 messages from him and they were all the same. I've never heard of him, and I don't want to click on the link in fear of a virus.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

T Vance wrote:
    Anyone else get a message from him with a link to a Facebook page? I've never heard of him, but I received 3 messages from him and they were all the same. I've never heard of him, and I don't want to click on the link in fear of a virus.
    I did.

He posted in the Washington thread that he had some glitch in his PMs and apparently random people received 3 mailings of the same topic. It was a mistake and you can disregard.

An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

he is a real guy here in wa. the PMs are messed up, i got 3 too its not on purpose!

they are not spam or viruse, just for a litter pickup in tacoma. dont worry!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

I was lucky enough to get the 3 messages, too. I didn't take long to figure out that it was in WA and not really anything I could help with from Michigan. It was cool though to see their adopt a highway sign with opencarry.org on it.

Post imported post

Yeah I got it and checked out the facebook page and some of his other posts.... figured it was a mistake..
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Well since this was brought up, some of us in the past had spoken of doing this BUUTT! we were busy with getting the movement rolling and this wasn't on the top of the list.

But it has been 2 yrs now and i am wondering if anybody in the Battle creek area would like to start up by adopting a section of m-66 or I-94 area ????

I so feel free to IM me and we will get the ball rolling !

Post imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
    Well since this was brought up, some of us in the past had spoken of doing this BUUTT! we were busy with getting the movement rolling and this wasn't on the top of the list.

But it has been 2 yrs now and i am wondering if anybody in the Battle creek area would like to start up by adopting a section of m-66 or I-94 area ????

I so feel free to IM me and we will get the ball rolling !
    I guess i will have to bump my thread for you then.... Good Luck

Post imported post

I got mine too!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    Yeah I got it and checked out the facebook page and some of his other posts.... figured it was a mistake..

Hey, everybody!

Send a PM to:

2, 4, 5 A defender

just to say, hi, or good morning or something.

And let's see what happens....

:P

Post imported post

still havent got any of hankts suggested PMs! im not sure my posts even show up here. workin on changing my name to fix this!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

Yup got My 3 as well
    live every day like its your last cause one day you will be right