• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Technoweenie

T Vance

imported post

Anyone else get a message from him with a link to a Facebook page? I've never heard of him, but I recieved 3 messages from him and they were all the same. I've never heard of him, and I don't want to click on the link in fear of a virus.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

T Vance wrote:
Anyone else get a message from him with a link to a Facebook page? I've never heard of him, but I received 3 messages from him and they were all the same. I've never heard of him, and I don't want to click on the link in fear of a virus.
I did.

He posted in the Washington thread that he had some glitch in his PMs and apparently random people received 3 mailings of the same topic. It was a mistake and you can disregard.

drew68

imported post

I was lucky enough to get the 3 messages, too. I didn't take long to figure out that it was in WA and not really anything I could help with from Michigan. It was cool though to see their adopt a highway sign with opencarry.org on it.

mastiff69

imported post

Well since this was brought up, some of us in the past had spoken of doing this BUUTT! we were busy with getting the movement rolling and this wasn't on the top of the list.

But it has been 2 yrs now and i am wondering if anybody in the Battle creek area would like to start up by adopting a section of m-66 or I-94 area ????

I so feel free to IM me and we will get the ball rolling !

THway

imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
Well since this was brought up, some of us in the past had spoken of doing this BUUTT! we were busy with getting the movement rolling and this wasn't on the top of the list.

But it has been 2 yrs now and i am wondering if anybody in the Battle creek area would like to start up by adopting a section of m-66 or I-94 area ????

I so feel free to IM me and we will get the ball rolling !
I guess i will have to bump my thread for you then.... Good Luck

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
Yeah I got it and checked out the facebook page and some of his other posts.... figured it was a mistake..

Hey, everybody!

Send a PM to:

2, 4, 5 A defender

just to say, hi, or good morning or something.

And let's see what happens....

:p