• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

San Diego CCW

Gundude

imported post

[align=left]After reading Mr. Peruta's rejection memo, it seems besides being a 10 yearresident of the county,it's necessary to be a victim before applying for a permit. Perhaps being mugged a few timesand sent to the hospital a would meet the Sheriff's requirements. Also, show pictures of gunshot and or knife wounds. Xrays of broken bones. Document activity on stolen credit cards.[/align]
[align=left]:cuss::banghead: [/align]
[align=left]gundude[/align]

Streetbikerr6

imported post

Gundude wrote:
[align=left]After reading Mr. Peruta's rejection memo, it seems besides being a 10 yearresident of the county,it's necessary to be a victim before applying for a permit. Perhaps being mugged a few timesand sent to the hospital a would meet the Sheriff's requirements. Also, show pictures of gunshot and or knife wounds. Xrays of broken bones. Document activity on stolen credit cards.[/align]

Join the club. Only empty promises come from sheriffs in heavily populated counties. And AB 357 does not seem to be going anywhere.

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

Gundude wrote:
There have been denials to law-abiding serious trauma victims as well, if there were any more proof needed that these CLEOs want the proles DEAD. I would not be surprised if you were beaten, stabbed, and shot to the near-death point of needing a defibrillator, epi, and half your blood volume replaced on 3 separate occasions, and you were still denied a CCW.

Edward Peruta

imported post

I believe that during thediscovery phase allowed in the Federal ligtgation we will be allowed to inspection andreview of ALL the records pertaining toCCW applications includingdenials, approvals, andreasons for"JUST CAUSE"in San Diego County.

I'VE PLACED A LINK ON THE MESSAGE BOARD TO THE ORIGINAL AUDIO FROM MY INITIAL CCW INTERVIEW.

IT'S RATHER LONG, BUT IS AND EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE FOR THOSE THAT HAVE AND MAY APPLY FOR A CCW.