• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry groups near Sacramento, ca

chewy352

imported post

The furthest north I have heard of group meetups is the San Fransisco area. However I do know there are members up north and I hope they can help you out. It also helps a lot to put a location on your profile as Northern California is a pretty big area.

That being said if you are ever in So Cal you are more than welcome to join us.

chewy352

imported post

I will be in the area for thanksgiving weekend. If you guys would like to meet for coffee or something let me know. I'm not the best with all of the ins and outs of the laws but I am comfortable UOCing just about anywhere now.

mavue

imported post

chewy352 wrote:
I will be in the area for thanksgiving weekend. If you guys would like to meet for coffee or something let me know. I'm not the best with all of the ins and outs of the laws but I am comfortable UOCing just about anywhere now.
Thanksgiving is kinda not good for me plus I don't drink coffee. I would like to meet up though, just gotta see. The other thing is that I'm kinda chicken about UOC, cops intimadate me. Lets see how many we can get to meet up.

heavyarms

imported post

chewy352 wrote:
any weekend works for me. I am in Galt its a small town near Sacramento. Let me know when exactly you will be in town and hopefully a couple of us can meet up.

Army

imported post

Lead Lobber wrote:
This whole dialog sounds like a bunch of small town stupid cops with nothing better to do than make illegal arrests.

Get a life, you morons. :)
OK, we get it, you think UOC isn't a good idea (despite the fact that so many of us do so with zero problems with LEO's).

You have no reason to be such a dick about it.

mavue

imported post

Lead Lobber wrote:
This whole dialog sounds like a bunch of small town stupid cops with nothing better to do than make illegal arrests.

Get a life, you morons. :)
You mean me? I'm a cop? LOL. You're not invited. We don't need people like you on this forum. But thanks for reading.

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I read LeadLobber's post and thought the forum somehow cross-posted it from another thread... I couldn't figure out how it related to this thread at all.

Then again, LeadLobber does often baffle me with nonsensical dailogue. Half the time I'm convinced he's anti-gun, the other half I think he's marketing for the NRA...

Just not sure what to make of this guy... maybe just a half-assed troll?

justintrouble

imported post

I am in Roseville, just north of Sacramento. I would like to meet up with/get a group going in the Sacramento area. I have not UOC before, but really want to.

chewy352

imported post

I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys sooner. I have tried to find time in our plans to meet up with y'all but unfortunately we just don't have the time in our trip. I wish you guys the best of luck as it seems you have found the locals.

Carry on and be safe.