Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 47

Thread: Open Carry meet in Vancouver.

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    429

    Post imported post

    Any one for an OC meet up In Vancouver?
    That's Vancouver in WA State. Not in Canada.
    I realize it is short notice but its a long story.
    I will be in the area and like to meet up with The OCers
    in the south end of the state.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington, USA
    Posts
    539

    Post imported post

    ID love to do a OC meet in Vancouver (not BC) :P

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, Washington, USA
    Posts
    119

    Post imported post

    I'm in...we had a breakfast meeting a while back which turned out real nice.

    Let me know when and where.

    Gary

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,026

    Post imported post

    A date and time would be nice.

    I'm slated to head out of town on thursday around 9-10am, and should be back on sunday.



  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    429

    Post imported post

    Since I am not from the area, I am open to suggestions. Either Saturday or Sunday works for me. Any restaurant that is OC friendly.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Curtis, Washington, USA
    Posts
    255

    Post imported post

    Phssthpok wrote:
    A date and time would be nice.

    I'm slated to head out of town on thursday around 9-10am, and should be back on sunday.

    Solid date, time and location?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    429

    Post imported post

    Up date on the meeting. I have car problems so I can not go. However my son still wants to do the meetup. Is there anyone thats still want to go?
    My son is still wanting to meet the OCs from the Vancouver area. Please let me know. Thanks.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Curtis, Washington, USA
    Posts
    255

    Post imported post

    phone guy wrote:
    Up date on the meeting. I have car problems so I can not go. However my son still wants to do the meetup. Is there anyone thats still want to go?
    My son is still wanting to meet the OCs from the Vancouver area. Please let me know. Thanks.
    When details (Time, date and location) are made clear, I will tender my RSVP.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington, USA
    Posts
    539

    Post imported post

    count me in

  10. #10
    Regular Member DEROS72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SEATAC, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,819

    Post imported post

    I would go if I had a lift.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington, USA
    Posts
    539

    Post imported post

    oh for christ sake jim just ask me

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    429

    Post imported post

    OK is there a restaurant that is OC friendly in Vancouver?

  13. #13
    Regular Member DEROS72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SEATAC, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,819

    Post imported post

    well I guess I could ride with a sawed off Marine.Course I have to check the horoscope for a good hairday..

  14. #14
    Regular Member Squeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Port Orchard,
    Posts
    827

    Post imported post

    DEROS72 wrote:
    well I guess I could ride with a sawed off Marine.Course I have to check the horoscope for a good hairday..
    Are you serious? A marine?

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington, USA
    Posts
    539

    Post imported post

    YES a MARINE

  16. #16
    Regular Member DEROS72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SEATAC, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,819

    Post imported post

    Yeah we could let him hang out with us Army guys.They are always looking for action so to speak and need to hangwith the Army to find it.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    429

    Post imported post

    phone guy wrote:
    OK is there a restaurant that is OC friendly in Vancouver?
    come on who knows of a restaurant.

    How are you doing Squeak?

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Curtis, Washington, USA
    Posts
    255

    Post imported post

    DEROS72 wrote:
    Yeah we could let him hang out with us Army guys.They are always looking for action so to speak and need to hangwith the Army to find it.
    Some Army guys and a Marine? Gosh, in a battle of wits, you guys will need re-enforcements!

    Hope to see you guys soon! Any ideas on the details? I'm not familiar with Vancouver...

    Respects to all who served!

    Commodore

  19. #19
    Regular Member DEROS72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SEATAC, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,819

    Post imported post

    Well we're just waiting for who came up with the idea to indicate a time and place.

  20. #20
    State Researcher Bill Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nortonville, KY, USA
    Posts
    4,291

    Post imported post

    Come on. We have a bunch of guys in the Vancouver area and none can pass on any information? some of us are willing to drive over 200 miles round trip for this. we don't know the area, a little help here........

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Curtis, Washington, USA
    Posts
    255

    Post imported post

    DEROS and Jarhead,

    If M1Gunr is gonna be there, your odds just improved dramatically. Now you two have adult supervision!

    DEROS, bring your best hair brush!

    Jarhead... Don't borrow your wifes car.

    Hope to see you guys in Vancouver soon, if not, then on the 8th!

    ~Me

  22. #22
    Regular Member DEROS72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SEATAC, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,819

    Post imported post

    Agreed Bill I think it would be great if we could get a bunch of us down there ,the same group we had last sunday.When we wanted to have that meet last week I dicussed it with a few folks and set a date and time.We had 42 there plus 2 TV stations Not to mention those who showed up because they saqw us on TV.We are happy to support you guys in that area but set a place and time if you want to call for a meet. You know we have some really great folks in this group but organization is key .Sqweak even got on TV......

  23. #23
    Regular Member Squeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Port Orchard,
    Posts
    827

    Post imported post

    DEROS72 wrote:
    Agreed Bill I think it would be great if we could get a bunch of us down there ,the same group we had last sunday.When we wanted to have that meet last week I dicussed it with a few folks and set a date and time.We had 42 there plus 2 TV stations Not to mention those who showed up because they saqw us on TV.We are happy to support you guys in that area but set a place and time if you want to call for a meet. You know we have some really great folks in this group but organization is key .Sqweak even got on TV......
    Aw, shucks! You're embarrasing me!

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Curtis, Washington, USA
    Posts
    255

    Post imported post

    DEROS72 wrote:
    Agreed Bill I think it would be great if we could get a bunch of us down there ,the same group we had last sunday.When we wanted to have that meet last week I dicussed it with a few folks and set a date and time.We had 42 there plus 2 TV stations Not to mention those who showed up because they saqw us on TV.We are happy to support you guys in that area but set a place and time if you want to call for a meet. You know we have some really great folks in this group but organization is key .Sqweak even got on TV......
    Agreed, a "chain of responsibility" so to speak. Shall I nominate you for another leadership role,Sir?

  25. #25
    Regular Member DEROS72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SEATAC, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,819

    Post imported post

    Happy to help where ever I can.Since everyone wants a meeting in Vancouver we need some one from there to set it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •