• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry meet in Vancouver.

phoneguy

imported post

Any one for an OC meet up In Vancouver?
That's Vancouver in WA State. Not in Canada.
I realize it is short notice but its a long story.
I will be in the area and like to meet up with The OCers
in the south end of the state.

Phssthpok

imported post

A date and time would be nice.

I'm slated to head out of town on thursday around 9-10am, and should be back on sunday.

phoneguy

imported post

Since I am not from the area, I am open to suggestions. Either Saturday or Sunday works for me. Any restaurant that is OC friendly.

phoneguy

imported post

Up date on the meeting. I have car problems so I can not go. However my son still wants to do the meetup. Is there anyone thats still want to go?
My son is still wanting to meet the OCs from the Vancouver area. Please let me know. Thanks.

Commodore76

imported post

phone guy wrote:
Up date on the meeting. I have car problems so I can not go. However my son still wants to do the meetup. Is there anyone thats still want to go?
My son is still wanting to meet the OCs from the Vancouver area. Please let me know. Thanks.
When details (Time, date and location) are made clear, I will tender my RSVP.

DEROS72

imported post

well I guess I could ride with a sawed off Marine.Course I have to check the horoscope for a good hairday..

DEROS72

imported post

Yeah we could let him hang out with us Army guys.They are always looking for action so to speak and need to hangwith the Army to find it.

phoneguy

imported post

phone guy wrote:
OK is there a restaurant that is OC friendly in Vancouver?
come on who knows of a restaurant.

How are you doing Squeak?

Commodore76

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Yeah we could let him hang out with us Army guys.They are always looking for action so to speak and need to hangwith the Army to find it.

Some Army guys and a Marine? Gosh, in a battle of wits, you guys will need re-enforcements!

Hope to see you guys soon! Any ideas on the details? I'm not familiar with Vancouver...

Respects to all who served!

Commodore

DEROS72

imported post

Well we're just waiting for who came up with the idea to indicate a time and place.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Come on. We have a bunch of guys in the Vancouver area and none can pass on any information? some of us are willing to drive over 200 miles round trip for this. we don't know the area, a little help here........