• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Battle Creek Pedifile released !!

mastiff69

imported post

A Pedophile was released yesterday, into the community, he will be monitored by GPS tracker til April of 2010.

This guy ( DennisFerris )lives at 19,*** 13 mile rd in the battle creek, Marshall areanear Turkey-ville restaurant so if you live in the area keep an eye out for the children's sake, as he loves them all....(his middle name is lee)

He is one sick perp, i have inside knowledge on this one, they plea bargained his sentences down he should have gotten the needle, or at the least life with no parole.

Here is his info below !!!!!

http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile.asp?mdocNumber=262324

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Wow they really control you once they get you. You would have to live in a cave not to be in violation of at least one of these. I could see how easy it would be to set someone up for a parole violation. A subscription to Playboy would do it.

This guy is no saint and I know a bit about what he did so I don't feel sorry for him at all.

01 - Contact agent no later than first business day after release
1.0 - No contact with any child
1.1 - Not provide care or live in home w/child 17 or under
1.3 - No romantic relationship with person associated w/child

1.4 - Not purchase/possess/use sexually stimulating material
1.5 - Treatment program (sex offender) as approved by agent
1.6 - 1000' from student safety zone (kindergarten through 12th)
1.7 - 500' from parks/public pool/playground/child care/pre-schls
1.8 - Must not have child clothing, toys or games
1.9 - Not possess/use photo equipment/photo development equip
1.11 - Sex Offender registration, provide address data & ID
1.12 - Not own computer or device capable of connecting to Internet
1.13 - Must not use sex phones numbers or services
1.14 - Must stay away from sex entertainment bars and clubs
02 - Must not change residence
2.0 - Not use/possess alcohol/intoxicants or in place served
2.1 - Complete Sub Abuse or Re-Entry Program as referred by agent
03 - Must not leave state
3.5 - Treatment disclosure to parole agent
04 - Not engage in any behavior that constitutes a violation
4.4 - Abide by a specified curfew as directed
4.5 - No contact/or within 500' home/school/employment of (name)
4.15 - Not hitchhike, or pick up hitchhikers
4.16 - Obey all court orders
4.19 - Global Positioning System monitoring
05 - Comply with alcohol and drug testing ordered by field agent
06 - Not associate with anyone you know to have a felony record
07 - Must not own or possess a firearm
08 - Must not own, possess or use any object as a weapon
09 - Make earnest efforts to find and maintain employment
10 - Must comply w/special conditions, written and

Taurus850CIA

imported post

With a list of "can't do's" like that, what's the point in letting him go? They must know he's gonna screw up. Who follows that kind of regulation, with the history to justify that? WTH!??!

mastiff69

imported post

Well lets just say that he and his female child were having full sex and his wife walked in andcaught him, and later on the police found out more infobecause of his wife, she found letters of what he was also doing to another girl, and that he had a gun laying next to that girl in the field while he did his thing.. and they suspect that he was involved with other children ...

Now, if you want, i guess i could put the court records on here in detail but i wouldn't read it after eating.

I just i guess i will never understand why a man goes and messes around with underage girls or boysUGH!!

When there are some many legal age women able and willing to do the wild thing !

Ps These are the kind guys that make the rest of us good guys look bad!

I bet this is where the saying came from (Dirty old man came from)

Oh and his first child was taken from him in California while he was a Marine drill instructor.

cobra

imported post

It appears that he's only subject to those "supervision conditions" until April of next year.

Don't know what his long-term probation consists of but I sure hope he never gets a chance to ruin another child's life! :X

tygereye

imported post

The movie "The princess Bride" comes to mind, as far as what needs to be done to child molesters... gonna have to look him up, and see how far away he is...

He better stay FAR away from my daughter... and that is all I am gonna say...

Thanks for the heads up...

mastiff69

imported post

He is about 100 miles due west off of I-94 from Detroit, and if you get on the sex offender search under Michigan and punch in your zip code you will find more pedophiles than you can believe in every bodies area GRRRR!!!!

Over 600plus in Calhoun area alone, and not just the boy 17 dating girl 15 types most of these are middle aged plus,

i would (if it was legal) tie a stainless steel snare around there who-ho and then to the saddle of a horse you get the drift?

tygereye

imported post

Yep, I have thought much worse I am sure... already put one behind bars, only to have him released after 2 3/4 years... :cuss::cuss: Thankfully he is in another state... (or he better be!!) but I frequent sex offender lists... keep tabs on how many are around, and actually somewhat basedthe purchase ofmy virginia house on the fact that there were none registered within about a 2 mile radius...

xpro88

imported post

According to Mapquest this guy lives .64 miles from me!!!!! There happens to be a mentaly disabled person living less than that from him, who like to ride there bike all over the neighboorhood!!! How did they not catch that!!!! I'll have to keep a VERY sharp eye out for him! For those who would like to know and since its public record his address is 19351 13 Mile Rd Battle Creek, MI49014-9412 household members includeMarjorie and bernard ferris.Im not sure ifI canpost phone numbers but i found it very easily, so here it is (269) 963-7648.People like this is whycertin parents get guns!

mastiff69

imported post

XPRO88 the sad part, is that these Kind of animals live in every community in every state, and they are released all the time to continue to PREY on victims. They like the very young,and mentally, physically defenseless, they won't go after the strong healthy people.

If this was not a person (or human being) and let say ? a wolf,coyote,lion,bear, do you think for a minute that we as a society would let one of these animals go after attaching a victim, or victims? I bet we would demand that, that animal be put down for the safety of our society.

I believe that predator animals wolves etc.. are morehonest about what they are, and you know what they are, and can be awareof them, unlike these animals what walk among us.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Things like this have a way of workingitself out. Look at what happened to Jeffrey Dahmer in prison. Way more people have access to this guy!

I few years back I dida sex offender search for my zip code, not only did I find 3 convicted sex offender living within 3 blocks of me, I had contact with one of them on several occasions on a friendly basis (before I knew their history) and I have done repair work for another.
Their crimeswere not the typical 18yr old guy and his GF that is almost 18 and dad coming home early type of thing. This was obvious pedophilia that they got busted for!
Funny, I have never had any neighbor ask why I wear a firearm on my side. I wonder why?

Veritas

imported post

With restrictions like those, I can't help but think that he should probably not be free to walk the streets. If his crime was so bad that he can't be trusted to drink a beer or read a Playboy, he probably shouldn't be trusted to adhere to the rules he's been ordered to follow.

I've heard too many stories where folks go to jail, get released early, and even though they're ordered not to do something... they do it anyway. I truly believe that if the law through the book at someone for such heinous crimes on the FIRST offense, that repeat offenses would be less likely and that prison populations may actually shrink.

Steal a car, get probation. Rather than attack the problem, legislators take the easy road and make laws to punish the innocent... such as making it illegal for you to warm your car up on a cold winter morning (if you're not sitting in it). That's the world we live in. If car thieves got a mandatory 5 or 10 years in prison with no possibility of parole or early release, I'd wager that most of the "casual" thieves and criminals would choose not to take the risk... and those who do (and are caught) would probably not take the same risk again once they got out.

THway

imported post

Venator wrote:

Put down that fork and eat those eggs with your fingers.....

I agree... they should have kept him locked up... but hey... that would raise our taxes.... go figure.....

G

imported post

THway wrote:
Venator wrote:

Put down that fork and eat those eggs with your fingers.....

I agree... they should have kept him locked up... but hey... that would raise our taxes.... go figure.....
They have to let these type out to make room for the gawd awful evil pot smokers.

jeremy05

imported post

Venator wrote:
Wow they really control you once they get you. You would have to live in a cave not to be in violation of at least one of these. I could see how easy it would be to set someone up for a parole violation. A subscription to Playboy would do it.

This guy is no saint and I know a bit about what he did so I don't feel sorry for him at all.

They assume criminals follow the law once again. This guy has a 90+% chance to repeat. Just take him out back.

G

imported post

jeremy05 wrote:
Venator wrote:

They assume criminals follow the law once again. This guy has a 90+% chance to repeat. Just take him out back.
Isn't that pretty the same with the wets? That's what we should do with them instead of just sending them back.