• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Law Pamphlets/OCDO Pamphlet

mqondo

imported post

Link to Gun Laws Pamphlets, and ScottyT's OCDO pamphlet (made a little smaller):
http://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6491

I have posted on UCC some pamphlets that I made up that have a good amount of the firearms laws on them. It made them mostly for the concealed carry group, but I think people here will have a use for them as well. Items that I thought were important, or headings to certain sections, I have put in bold. I made these pamphlets to be printed 4 pages on 1 piece of paper, that is why the sections take up most of the page. Feel free to save them on your computer and hand them out if you want. These will come in handy for situations where an LEO stops you. Also on there is a smaller version of ScottyT's OCDO pamphlet. I just took out the pictures and made it so it could also be printed 4 pages on 1 piece of paper. Saving space and paper. I hope everyone will benefit from them.
The laws that are on the "Gun Laws" pamphlets are taken straight from this website.
http://www.le.utah.gov/UtahCode/section.jsp?code=76-10

StuartG

imported post

thank you for the information and taking the time to do such thing i do know it has helped me out thus far

mqondo

imported post

StuartG wrote:
thank you for the information and taking the time to do such thing i do know it has helped me out thus far
You are welcome. I'm glad it helps. Hopefully a lot of people will be able to use it to help them know the law, and keep it on them. I made a few copies of each, and keep them in the car so I can hand them out if someone has questions.