• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stafford Home Invasion - Broad Daylight!

The Wolfhound

imported post

Anyone stupid enough not to notice the cowpie sized "landmines" in my yard can deal with the 140 pounds of fur covered attitude that will be downstairs before I am. My 45 will deal with the survivors. If they crash in at night my cat is a greater threat than the dog, as she will be running down the stairs under the perps feet afterI sit up in bed suddenly. The dog will meet them on the stairs.

vt800c

imported post

I figure the sound of him breaking my glass should be enough of a warning. I am NOT gonna shout 'HEY', or do anything drasticuntil I have an understanding it's a BG beyond a reasonable doubt (teenage kids coming home can be loud too...) At that point he is a THREAT.

He is not an uninvited guest, He is not someone who was on their way home from church choir practice and just turning their life around. It is someone who is violating my personal space.

just because he turns and leaves...he is not a threat AT THAT POINT. but there are other points....wha makes you sure he's acting alone? And 2 on 1 IS a threat.

are you willing to take that bet?