• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

'nother quick OC report - Fed Way

Bobarino

imported post

had to get a costume for a Halloween party saturday and went to Spirit on 320th and Pac hwy. nothing happened until i was about to check out. i noticed the two ladies behind me in line get bug eyed then murmur to eachother about it. since i was obviously being scrutinized, i opted to donate $10 to Seattle Children's Hospital at the check out stand where the cashiers were asking for donations. after i was done checking out, one of the ladies asked "is that a real gun?" i smiled a friendly smile and said uh huh. she got bug eyed again but didn't appear to have any more questions so i turned to my GF and walked out. i heard her ask the cashier "did he just rob you?" the young cashier said no, he just made a donation to CH. then she looked puzzled.

they were parked near me and were entering their car as i opened the door for my GF and departed. i think they got my plate # being as i intentionally cut across a row of empty parking space to see if they were actually following me. they followed. then i went home. that was all. i tried to make a good impression as an OC'er with the donation. hope it worked.

Bobby

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

New member to the forum here, but I also live in FedWay....

Shop at the Twin Lakes Fred Meyer all the time, OC from time to time....never an issue..... Sig 229

FMCDH

imported post

Dear Brady Campaign,

My friend and I observed a man today carrying a gun, openly of all things, and nothing bad happened, but in fact he did something nice. We don't understand you see, your literature says..........................but he obviously wasn't a police officer...........................and no one was shot or threatened..............................so can you please explain how such a thing could happen?

Signed,
~Confused in Federal Way

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sat in FW....

Went to get haircut at Sports Clips......no issues, no comments....

Browsed through Wholesale Sports (formerly Sportsmans Warehouse)....no issues of course....

Getting into car, approached by a CC, asked if I was detective or how I could carry...I educated him, he commented that he saw this group on the news....

Walmart....browsed for 30 min....no issues, no comments....

Best Buy....very busy....must of been 50 associates working.....no issues, no comments....

very uneventful day