Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: 20 People Watch 2 Hour Gang Rape

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    542

    Post imported post

    Oh wait, they took pictures.

    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/28/...der/index.html

    My girlfriend started sobbing while she was reading it.
    I gotta cool off.

    Edit: This is a tragedy. Its a tragedy of the crime, and its a tragedy of the human condition that people can act in such a way, and that people can stand by and act in such a way. This however, should not be used as fodder for a political agenda.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Stratford, Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    646

    Post imported post

    I saw this in the news today, truly a disgusting state of affairs. How a crowd could stand around watching let alone participate in such a violent brutal act - it beggars belief.

    I hope they find everyone that participated and put them in genpop with prison uniforms that say "I raped a 15 year old" and those that were standing around doing NOTHING - I don't even know what they should do, they are also dead inside.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    542

    Post imported post

    I mean, you guys know this happened...in California right? 2 hours from where I live, maybe closer for some of you.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    642

    Post imported post

    45mins from me. Don't have too much to say about something like this... I'm sure that if any of us were there with or without a gun that girl would have been a lot better off. Some people are just really disgusting. I hope justice is served. Richmond is a crazy place, google "Richmond crime statistics", over 4 time the national murder average. Richmond is above average on all crimes actually...
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego County, CA, California, USA
    Posts
    1,402

    Post imported post

    The hell with this . If I had gone to one of these dances as a kid and witnessed this, everything in that alley or on neighbors' property is my projectile weapon (preferably partially full alcohol bottles, lighters, and ragged clothing), cover, concealment, and if all else fails, shield.

    Fire raining down from the heavens to scatter the evil MFers, and then I go in and extract.


  6. #6
    Regular Member greengum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Henderson, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    330

    Post imported post

    It has become socially acceptable to watch a gang rape and beating, but guns are evil. This story is just unbelievable. Do people even have morals anymore? There is a great quote (i forget who wrote it) "The difference between morals and ethics is, an ethical person knows it is wrong to cheat on his wife. A moral person never would."

  7. #7
    Lone Star Veteran Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    712

    Post imported post

    Look, I understand one student being possibly afraid to break up something like that because then they'd have 5-10 pissed off guys ready to beat their ass, but everyone had to have had a cell phone there and not ONE person called the cops for 2 hours?! WTF has this world come to?!?!?!

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Folsom, , USA
    Posts
    389

    Post imported post

    greengum wrote:
    It has become socially acceptable to watch a gang rape and beating, but guns are evil. This story is just unbelievable. Do people even have morals anymore? There is a great quote (i forget who wrote it) "The difference between morals and ethics is, an ethical person knows it is wrong to cheat on his wife. A moral person never would."
    Look I don't want to sound racist but these wern't suburbian white kids we are talking about :? They caught the people, and big surprise who they were. That town is a bunch of horse ****. I love how the parents and teachers say "we don't want to be painted as a criminal town, we are taking steps to prevent this" What steps? ******** they won't take any steps. They want the media out of their hair so they can continue to raise their kids like dog **** rapists.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    , Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    76

    Post imported post

    If this was a rape this is horrible.

    But there's not enough information in the story for me to pass judgment.

    She could have been an admitted willing participant in which the police are calling it a rape only because of her age and intoxication.

    It is also possible that she was a willing participant who only claimed rape after her father found out what happened. It wouldn't be the first time.

    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/c...wzImJG4QS7aXKL

    I'm not saying this is the case. And her age may make it a statutory rape regardless of other factors. I'm just pointing out that we do not have all of the details so jumping to conclusions may not be the wisest thing to do.


  10. #10
    Regular Member Decoligny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rosamond, California, USA
    Posts
    1,865

    Post imported post

    drkarrow wrote:
    If this was a rape this is horrible.

    But there's not enough information in the story for me to pass judgment.

    She could have been an admitted willing participant in which the police are calling it a rape only because of her age and intoxication.

    It is also possible that she was a willing participant who only claimed rape after her father found out what happened. It wouldn't be the first time.

    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/c...wzImJG4QS7aXKL

    I'm not saying this is the case. And her age may make it a statutory rape regardless of other factors. I'm just pointing out that we do not have all of the details so jumping to conclusions may not be the wisest thing to do.

    Wow, WTF, doesn't anyone else listen to or watch the news? She was BEATEN, ROBBED, AND GANG RAPED. Not too many 15 year old girls willingly submit to being beaten half to death.

    This 15 year old girl was found unconscious. She was put into the hospital in CRITICAL CONDITION due to the horrendous beating she recieved while resisting these animals. She has since been upgradedto stable condition.

    These vermin need to have their offending appendages slowly removed over a two and a half hour timeframe and then have their brains exposed to daylight (if you know what I mean).

    If we actually had a "justice system" this is what would happen, and it would happen in public.


    http://cbs5.com/localwire/22.0.html?...-ROUNDUP-11-53

    Richmond police are looking for between four and seven males who allegedly beat, robbed and gang-raped a 15-year-old girl on the Richmond High School campus Saturday night, police Lt. Mark Gagan said today.

    Investigators believe that as many as 10 people witnessed the attack and failed to stop or report it.

    "This is just a horrific crime," Gagan said. "The victim was beaten, sexually assaulted, robbed and dehumanized ... What's even more disturbing is that other people came by and witnessed the attack and failed to report it."

    He said he is confident that police will be able to find out who was involved in the attack and what roles they played.

    The attack happened shortly before midnight Saturday in an alleyway on the north side of campus at 1250 23rd St., about an hour after the school's homecoming dance ended.

    When officers arrived, they saw several males running away and found the victim, a Richmond High School student, unconscious, police said.

    She was airlifted to a local hospital in critical condition. Her condition has since been upgraded to stable, police said.

    The officers detained a 19-year-old man who was seen running from the high school shortly after the attack and arrested him on suspicion of rape, Richmond police Sgt. Bisa French said.

    He was still in custody this morning, but hadn't yet been charged.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Folsom, , USA
    Posts
    389

    Post imported post

    Decoligny wrote:
    drkarrow wrote:
    If this was a rape this is horrible.

    But there's not enough information in the story for me to pass judgment.

    She could have been an admitted willing participant in which the police are calling it a rape only because of her age and intoxication.

    It is also possible that she was a willing participant who only claimed rape after her father found out what happened. It wouldn't be the first time.

    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/c...wzImJG4QS7aXKL

    I'm not saying this is the case. And her age may make it a statutory rape regardless of other factors. I'm just pointing out that we do not have all of the details so jumping to conclusions may not be the wisest thing to do.



    These vermin need to have their offending appendages slowly removed over a two and a half hour timeframe and then have their brains exposed to daylight (if you know what I mean).

    Yah and their parents need to be checked for green cards. get these rapist teaching parents out of America.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    , Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    76

    Post imported post

    Decoligny wrote:
    Wow, WTF, doesn't anyone else listen to or watch the news?*
    I watch the news all the time. I was glued to that boy in the balloon when it was on. And since the police are quoted we know they are right, just like they are the only ones trained well enough to handle a firearm. And I see you quoted CBS, they're always reliable, I loved Dan Rather. I heard Rush supported slavery the other day, good thing he lost the bid for that football team. And I don't see why everyone is so worked up about this health care thing. We're going to get all the health care we want for free, and it's actually going to save the government money.

    You are probably right with this case. Just saying, think of all the possibilities before jumping to conclusions.

  13. #13
    Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Temecula, California, USA
    Posts
    1,660

    Post imported post

    GoldCoaster wrote:
    I saw this in the news today, truly a disgusting state of affairs. How a crowd could stand around watching let alone participate in such a violent brutal act - it beggars belief.

    I hope they find everyone that participated and put them in genpop with prison uniforms that say "I raped a 15 year old" and those that were standing around doing NOTHING - I don't even know what they should do, they are also dead inside.
    After years...and years...and years of indoctrination why would anyone expect anything different. How long did "they" say "don't do anything", "don't resist", "do what they want", "give them anything they want", and on...and on...and on.

    "They" have warped the minds of millions of young people, who with the lack of proper parental guidance and teaching don't know any better. They see something bad happening...like a real crime...in real life...not on TV...and they're clueless.

    Its disgusting what happened to this girl...and the "de-education" that took place for so long, for so many years that allowed this to happen. If you have school age kids...please take them out of these horrific socialistic, de-education carnage camps and raise them right yourself. No excuses.




    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sunnyvale, California, USA
    Posts
    171

    Post imported post

    heliopolissolutions wrote:
    Oh wait, they took pictures.

    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/28/...der/index.html

    My girlfriend started sobbing while she was reading it.
    I gotta cool off.

    Edit: This is a tragedy. Its a tragedy of the crime, and its a tragedy of the human condition that people can act in such a way, and that people can stand by and act in such a way. This however, should not be used as fodder for a political agenda.
    Not hard to believe, but, with all due respect, this is not related to any Open Carry issue. Your comments would best be directed to another forum.

    Lead Lobber

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    204

    Post imported post

    Ian wrote:
    Look, I understand one student being possibly afraid to break up something like that because then they'd have 5-10 pissed off guys ready to beat their ass, but everyone had to have had a cell phone there and not ONE person called the cops for 2 hours?! WTF has this world come to?!?!?!
    Some reports claim they did used their cellphones - to video the event.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    204

    Post imported post

    Decoligny wrote:
    If we actually had a "justice system" this is what would happen, and it would happen in public.

    This could be one of those rare moments you wish our justice system is just like those of other countries where they chop the head, hands or appendage in public, on Firdays, and maybe televised live.

    If people could physically see perverts are actually being punished (instead of just reading it in thepapers), that would probably be a good detterent.



  17. #17
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Stanislaus County, California, USA
    Posts
    2,586

    Post imported post

    Lead Lobber wrote:
    ...this is not related to any Open Carry issue...
    I disagree. This forum is dedicated to the right of self defense outside the home. It appears the victim was deprived of her right to self defense by both her age and the locality (a school zone).

    To bring this topic full circle... should 15-yr-old girls be deprived of their right to defend themselves? At what point does a human being deserve the right to defend themselves from death/great bodily harm?


    My 15-yr-old sister was raped two weeks ago; perhaps she wouldn't have if she had the tools to equalize her fight with a larger, stronger 19-yr-old man. Maybe he would have been deterred and she wouldn't have been beaten and stripped of her innocence.

    Our laws make me feel ill...
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" - www.freestateproject.org
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation - http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/
    Supporter of the Madison Society - www.madison-society.org


    Don't Tread On Me.

  18. #18
    Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Temecula, California, USA
    Posts
    1,660

    Post imported post

    Oh man, I'm really sorry to read about your sister. That's horrible. I hope they got the bastard!
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

  19. #19
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Stanislaus County, California, USA
    Posts
    2,586

    Post imported post

    coolusername2007 wrote:
    Oh man, I'm really sorry to read about your sister. That's horrible. I hope they got the bastard!
    Yeah, he didn't even leave the scene of the crime, and admitted guilt to the police. Rumor has it he was out on bail pending two other violent felonies. (The good news is he might get 3 strikes if convicted on his two pending charges, and also on the rape charges.)

    Also, there was a bystander that watched while the beating/rape occurred... really hoping the DA can prosecute him as an accomplice... but I'm really not sure he actually violated any law...

    Just can't understand how someone could do something like that...

    I guess the fact is simply that there are some sick mother ******* out there. Our only hope is to be vigilant and prepared to defend ourselves at all times.
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" - www.freestateproject.org
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation - http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/
    Supporter of the Madison Society - www.madison-society.org


    Don't Tread On Me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •