Thread: MOC Inc. Car Magnet

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Is there interest in purchasing a MOC car magnet? It's the size of a license plate and would be in the $15-$20 range, depending on quantity ordered. The color in the photo is off, the true coloris correct and very vibrant on the magnet.

An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

can the equivlant be made into a bumper sticker material? i dont want someone stealing it off my vehicle.... whether for personal use or because they dont like my views.

Post imported post

I woulod kick in 20 for one or 35-40 for two. Get them for the events!

It really sounds like a good idea!
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

viperar15 wrote:
    can the equivlant be made into a bumper sticker material? i dont want someone stealing it off my vehicle.... whether for personal use or because they dont like my views.
    I'll look into it. at this time he only is doing magnets. I suppose you could glue it to your window.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

In for a couple or few

Post imported post

Check out http://www.zazzle.com

It only takes a few minutes to set up an account and you can set your own desired level of profit. You can design and make many items, including bumper stickers. I just received one from them and it's good quality. They can also do dark color shirts which I believe cafe press has a hard time with.

Oh yeah, I'd prefer something bumper sticker sized but if that's not available I'd be in for one.

Bronson

Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Post imported post

Bronson wrote:
    Oh yeah, I'd prefer something bumper sticker sized but if that's not available I'd be in for one.
    personally, i wasn't concerned with size... but knowing the abuse my vehicles go through... i would loose that magnet in mud.. or upcoming snow:-( or somone can easily pull a magnet off, but a sticker they'll leave alone.

Post imported post

i want one

Post imported post

I would take one...

Post imported post

I'm in for one....if somebody steals it, I guess I would just have to buy another one.

Post imported post

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I would gladly grab a couple of these. I currently only use bumper magnets and despise stickers. I have quite a few and simply rotate them for fun. Would be happy to add an MOC one as well.

BTW, criminals and hoodlums don't understand most cool slogans, so make sure one magnet is always on that says "Criminals Prefer Unarmed Victims" or something that clearly says you are an armed citizen. Once this is on, they stop stealing your magnets.

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

put me down for one

Post imported post

Any more interest? If we don't get enough for an order then we won't order any. I'm looking into a sticker with this on it as well. I'll post when I know more.

Post imported post

What would be the minimum needed?

Post imported post

tygereye wrote:
    What would be the minimum needed?
    Right now he is thinking 100, but I've got inquiries in for a price for 50. Will let all know when I do.

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

any updates??

Post imported post

Nothing, no interest I guess.

Post imported post

how much for 100 maybe the ones that want them could pick up the price of them and resale the rest??

Post imported post

cabman1 wrote:
    how much for 100 maybe the ones that want them could pick up the price of them and resale the rest??
    We are talking in the $15 per range, so that a $1,500 investment. MOC, Inc. can't swing that.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    We are talking in the $15 per range, so that a $1,500 investment. MOC, Inc. can't swing that.
    I don't like car magnets, so I'm not going to want one, but there is a place called Signs By Tomorrow that a couple friends of mine had good dealings with. It might cost twice as much as ordering in bulk, but if they had a layout, they could print them off as needed. 1, 2, or 8 at a time, they wouldn't care.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.