• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC Inc. Car Magnet

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Is there interest in purchasing a MOC car magnet? It's the size of a license plate and would be in the $15-$20 range, depending on quantity ordered. The color in the photo is off, the true coloris correct and very vibrant on the magnet.

Venator

imported post

viperar15 wrote:
can the equivlant be made into a bumper sticker material? i dont want someone stealing it off my vehicle.... whether for personal use or because they dont like my views.
I'll look into it. at this time he only is doing magnets. I suppose you could glue it to your window.

Bronson

imported post

Check out http://www.zazzle.com

It only takes a few minutes to set up an account and you can set your own desired level of profit. You can design and make many items, including bumper stickers. I just received one from them and it's good quality. They can also do dark color shirts which I believe cafe press has a hard time with.

Oh yeah, I'd prefer something bumper sticker sized but if that's not available I'd be in for one.

Bronson

viperar15

imported post

Bronson wrote:
Oh yeah, I'd prefer something bumper sticker sized but if that's not available I'd be in for one.
personally, i wasn't concerned with size... but knowing the abuse my vehicles go through... i would loose that magnet in mud.. or upcoming snow:-( or somone can easily pull a magnet off, but a sticker they'll leave alone.

northofnowhere

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I would gladly grab a couple of these. I currently only use bumper magnets and despise stickers. I have quite a few and simply rotate them for fun. Would be happy to add an MOC one as well.

BTW, criminals and hoodlums don't understand most cool slogans, so make sure one magnet is always on that says "Criminals Prefer Unarmed Victims" or something that clearly says you are an armed citizen. Once this is on, they stop stealing your magnets.

Venator

imported post

Any more interest? If we don't get enough for an order then we won't order any. I'm looking into a sticker with this on it as well. I'll post when I know more.

Venator

imported post

cabman1 wrote:
how much for 100 maybe the ones that want them could pick up the price of them and resale the rest??
We are talking in the $15 per range, so that a $1,500 investment. MOC, Inc. can't swing that.