• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for a Bulgarian Makarov

r6-rider

imported post

have you checked backpage.com?

alot of dikheads trying to rip people off but once in a while you come across good deals

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Grimes wrote:
i'm looking for one with the red grips. anyone got one?

These red grips? They're Russian... (Soviet actually). This Mak is DDR... Kamerade!

(NO, you can't have it!)

fully_armed_biker

imported post

If yougo to an FFL dealer,they can ordera Bulgy Makfrom Southern Ohio Gun for you...It'll be more expensive than just picking one up at a gun show though. I got mine at a pawn shopabout 5few years ago.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

This one was NIB w/holster, dubble claw buckled beltand 2 mags for $150.00 (1990) 'Got the Russkie grips from Cheaper than Dirt.

Grimes

imported post

:shock: lucky

i'll have to keep my eyes out at the gunshow for a good deal.