• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yard Signs

SlowDog

imported post

Ok...just because I like to stir up the pot every once in a while I am posting this pic. I think everyone should have signs like this when appropriate.:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

viperar15

imported post

i would have to agree (unless the neighbor really pissed me off :p). :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
i really dont want to advertise to someone what I have in my house available and pricey to everyone. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

i'd rather make someone work for knowing what i have....... not that i have anything to hide, but people just dont need to know what others have.

SlowDog

imported post

OMG!! If they are a big LIB you might be brought up on charges of leveling a terroristic threat. But it would be funny as hell...:lol:

malignity

imported post

This is very similar to what I saw about a month ago, driving through a subdivision near my work.

Every single lawn had a "Neighborhood Watch, Creating a safer neighborhood" sign, and one lone guy had an NRA sign posted on his lawn.

I couldn't help but grin just a little. "Ya'll can 'watch', cause I'll take action." ;)

FogRider

imported post

SlowDog wrote:
Thank you....it was meant with humor....finally someone gets it....geesh:uhoh:
Oh, I got it. And I laughed. Well, I didn't so much laugh as much as I forcefully injected Gatorade into my sinuses. But after that I thought about it a little more, and then commented on that as well.

hopnpop

imported post

I prefer signage that's not quite so loud. These pics are yard signs, which I don't own, but I do have some window decals up - castle law and nothing inside is worth dying for... but I like these anyway...

vegas.jpg
nothingworth.jpg
castle.jpg

Here's a link to the site I bought mine from...

https://www.readytodefend.com/index.php

hopnpop

imported post

I thought so, too! I assume you clicked on the link and saw the other stuff there...window decals, chaulk outline signs, signs in espanol... Pretty neat.

LillyAdams79