Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take this survey

Post imported post

Short survey I found that has an OC related question.

Please take a few minutes and take the survey.

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.as...6-94b58dc05f6b _

Edited to add: this was originally posted at o.com.Some of their membershave been posting stating they took the survey--their opinion could severely skewer the survey which was posted by one of their members--I just think it's fair we take the time to check and balanceby also taking it

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Any other questions?
    Question 1 - "Are you for or against the right to bare arms?"

Post imported post

o.com...as in oprah?

done

Post imported post

The wording of the questions was skewed and manipulative. At times it was also just flat asking about something that does not exist in reality.

Did anyone else wonder why age, "ethcnicity", and other demographic info was required? And given that, how come "occupation" was not required - afraid of getting too many "welfare leech" responses?

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Banned

Post imported post

suntzu wrote:
    Short survey I found that has an OC related question.¬*

Please take a few minutes and take the survey.

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.as...6-94b58dc05f6b _

¬*

Edited to add:¬* this was originally posted at o.com.¬*¬*Some of their members¬*have been posting stating they took the survey--their opinion could severely skewer the survey which was posted by one of their members--I just think it's fair we take the time to check and balance¬*by also taking it
    A survey I once took, but in my mouth a foul hole released nasty stuff, so I am really at a loss to make anything else rhyme .... unless it means a really good time ....

Post imported post

skidmark wrote:
    The wording of the questions was skewed and manipulative. At times it was also just flat asking about something that does not exist in reality.

Did anyone else wonder why age, "ethcnicity", and other demographic info was required? And given that, how come "occupation" was not required - afraid of getting too many "welfare leech" responses?

stay safe.

skidmark
    Surveys and polls generally have their questions skewered and manipulated to produce a lopsided opinion.

The questions about age, ethnicity and occupation are questions that you could answer truthfully or not--and the survey taker would truly never know--as in all questionnaires, the results produced depends on the honesty of those answering the questions...

Post imported post

Is everyone ready for a postulate?

Post imported post

suntzu wrote:
    skidmark wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark
    Surveys and polls generally have their questions skewered and manipulated to produce a lopsided opinion.

The questions about age, ethnicity and occupation are questions that you could answer truthfully or not--and the survey taker would truly never know--as in all questionnaires, the results produced depends on the honesty of those answering the questions...

"Ethnicity?" - 'Human'

Post imported post

PavePusher wrote:
    suntzu wrote:
    skidmark wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark

"Ethnicity?" - 'Human'
    Exactly

Post imported post

KaptainK wrote:
    o.com...as in oprah?

done
    nope, not oprah.

I like to visit their site now and then to get a feel for how they think. It can be quite an eye opening, mind boggling experience at times I admit.

Post imported post

I took it... and took my time doing it. In short and partially... Rights would exist if there were no government at all. Rights are not granted by government. Government has no rights... only authority granted by the people. Government abuse of that authority is tyranny.

Post imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
    I took it... and took my time doing it. In short and partially... Rights would exist if there were no government at all. Rights are not granted by government. Government has no rights... only authority granted by the people. Government abuse of that authority is tyranny.
    about the same things I said. I too took my time with it.

Post imported post

Is there a place to see results? o.com was a bad url... unless I misspelled it.

Chuck Norris/Ted Nugent That's the ticket for 2016!

Post imported post

suntzu wrote:
    KaptainK wrote:
    o.com...as in oprah?

done
    nope, not oprah.

I like to visit their site now and then to get a feel for how they think. It can be quite an eye opening, mind boggling experience at times I admit.
    gottcha, when I looked up o.com that was the first thing to come up, And its not too hard to imagine them spouting some anti garbage.

Anyway, any links to results

Post imported post

Done.

Post imported post

KaptainK wrote:
    suntzu wrote:
    KaptainK wrote:
    o.com...as in oprah?

done
    nope, not oprah.

gottcha, when I looked up o.com that was the first thing to come up, And its not too hard to imagine them spouting some anti garbage.

Anyway, any links to results
    http://forums.officer.com/showthread.php?t=132894

is the original thread on the site. No results have been posted--whether the OP on O.com will post results is yet to be seen.

Post imported post

Well at lease it is good to know some of "those open carry whack jobs" (#3) got to put in some say on the survey.

Post imported post

KaptainK wrote:
    Well at lease it is good to know some of "those open carry whack jobs" (#3) got to put in some say on the survey.
    that's exactly why I posted it here

Their feelings toward the people can be eye opening.

just remember--when it asks "ethnicity" I think it means "human" like Pavepusher stated earlier

Banned

Post imported post

"White Caucasian Celtic"

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

suntzu wrote:
    just remember--when it asks "ethnicity" I think it means "human" like Pavepusher stated earlier
    So my reply of "Meat Popsicle" for the ethnicity question was not acceptable?

Post imported post

"and then you have those open carry whack jobs yeah never mind your good."

Oh, oh, oh, that hurts ... I have met some really great people who are LE and the funniest thing I ever heard about them came from one ...

"It usually isn't the sharpest pencil in the box that becomes a cop."
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Post imported post

Nutczak wrote:
    suntzu wrote:
    Hmmm, have you had a stick jammed up your orifice and you've been dipped in liquid N2?

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

PavePusher wrote:
    Nutczak wrote:
    suntzu wrote:
    Hmmm, have you had a stick jammed up your orifice and you've been dipped in liquid N2?
    I take it you have never visted northern Wisconsin in the wintertime? We have snow on the ground already. and when your sitting in a tree waiting for a deer to wander by, you feel like a friggin popsicle

Banned

Post imported post

Some look like friggin' blaze-orange Popsicle. What flavor is that, pumpkin? Thanks Doin' Nothin', Really!

Post imported post

okboomer wrote:
    "and then you have those open carry whack jobs yeah never mind your good."

Oh, oh, oh, that hurts ... I have met some really great people who are LE and the funniest thing I ever heard about them came from one ...

"It usually isn't the sharpest pencil in the box that becomes a cop."
    a lot of people who are in positions of power generally are not the sharpest knives in the drawer...in fact the ones I have dealt with in the past--just leave me shaking my head and then I realize yet again why this country is in the condition it is in..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast