Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: Take this survey

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The south land
    Posts
    1,230

    Post imported post

    Short survey I found that has an OC related question.


    Please take a few minutes and take the survey.

    http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.as...6-94b58dc05f6b _




    Edited to add: this was originally posted at o.com.Some of their membershave been posting stating they took the survey--their opinion could severely skewer the survey which was posted by one of their members--I just think it's fair we take the time to check and balanceby also taking it

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,382

    Post imported post

    Any other questions?
    Question 1 - "Are you for or against the right to bare arms?"



  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dorrance, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    8

    Post imported post

    o.com...as in oprah?



    done

  4. #4
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682

    Post imported post

    The wording of the questions was skewed and manipulative. At times it was also just flat asking about something that does not exist in reality.

    Did anyone else wonder why age, "ethcnicity", and other demographic info was required? And given that, how come "occupation" was not required - afraid of getting too many "welfare leech" responses?

    stay safe.

    skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sunnyvale, California, USA
    Posts
    171

    Post imported post

    suntzu wrote:
    Short survey I found that has an OC related question.¬*


    Please take a few minutes and take the survey.

    http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.as...6-94b58dc05f6b _

    ¬*


    Edited to add:¬* this was originally posted at o.com.¬*¬*Some of their members¬*have been posting stating they took the survey--their opinion could severely skewer the survey which was posted by one of their members--I just think it's fair we take the time to check and balance¬*by also taking it
    A survey I once took, but in my mouth a foul hole released nasty stuff, so I am really at a loss to make anything else rhyme .... unless it means a really good time ....

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The south land
    Posts
    1,230

    Post imported post

    skidmark wrote:
    The wording of the questions was skewed and manipulative. At times it was also just flat asking about something that does not exist in reality.

    Did anyone else wonder why age, "ethcnicity", and other demographic info was required? And given that, how come "occupation" was not required - afraid of getting too many "welfare leech" responses?

    stay safe.

    skidmark
    Surveys and polls generally have their questions skewered and manipulated to produce a lopsided opinion.

    The questions about age, ethnicity and occupation are questions that you could answer truthfully or not--and the survey taker would truly never know--as in all questionnaires, the results produced depends on the honesty of those answering the questions...



  7. #7
    Regular Member buster81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,461

    Post imported post

    Is everyone ready for a postulate?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    1,098

    Post imported post

    suntzu wrote:
    skidmark wrote:
    The wording of the questions was skewed and manipulative. At times it was also just flat asking about something that does not exist in reality.

    Did anyone else wonder why age, "ethcnicity", and other demographic info was required? And given that, how come "occupation" was not required - afraid of getting too many "welfare leech" responses?

    stay safe.

    skidmark
    Surveys and polls generally have their questions skewered and manipulated to produce a lopsided opinion.

    The questions about age, ethnicity and occupation are questions that you could answer truthfully or not--and the survey taker would truly never know--as in all questionnaires, the results produced depends on the honesty of those answering the questions...

    "Ethnicity?" - 'Human'

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The south land
    Posts
    1,230

    Post imported post

    PavePusher wrote:
    suntzu wrote:
    skidmark wrote:
    The wording of the questions was skewed and manipulative. At times it was also just flat asking about something that does not exist in reality.

    Did anyone else wonder why age, "ethcnicity", and other demographic info was required? And given that, how come "occupation" was not required - afraid of getting too many "welfare leech" responses?

    stay safe.

    skidmark
    Surveys and polls generally have their questions skewered and manipulated to produce a lopsided opinion.

    The questions about age, ethnicity and occupation are questions that you could answer truthfully or not--and the survey taker would truly never know--as in all questionnaires, the results produced depends on the honesty of those answering the questions...

    "Ethnicity?" - 'Human'
    Exactly


  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The south land
    Posts
    1,230

    Post imported post

    KaptainK wrote:
    o.com...as in oprah?



    done
    nope, not oprah.

    I like to visit their site now and then to get a feel for how they think. It can be quite an eye opening, mind boggling experience at times I admit.

  11. #11
    Regular Member Sonora Rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    3,958

    Post imported post

    I took it... and took my time doing it. In short and partially... Rights would exist if there were no government at all. Rights are not granted by government. Government has no rights... only authority granted by the people. Government abuse of that authority is tyranny.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The south land
    Posts
    1,230

    Post imported post

    Sonora Rebel wrote:
    I took it... and took my time doing it. In short and partially... Rights would exist if there were no government at all. Rights are not granted by government. Government has no rights... only authority granted by the people. Government abuse of that authority is tyranny.
    about the same things I said. I too took my time with it.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Nampa, Idaho, USA
    Posts
    1,096

    Post imported post

    Is there a place to see results? o.com was a bad url... unless I misspelled it.


    Chuck Norris/Ted Nugent That's the ticket for 2016!

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dorrance, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    8

    Post imported post

    suntzu wrote:
    KaptainK wrote:
    o.com...as in oprah?



    done
    nope, not oprah.

    I like to visit their site now and then to get a feel for how they think. It can be quite an eye opening, mind boggling experience at times I admit.
    gottcha, when I looked up o.com that was the first thing to come up, And its not too hard to imagine them spouting some anti garbage.



    Anyway, any links to results

  15. #15
    Lone Star Veteran Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    712

    Post imported post

    Done.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The south land
    Posts
    1,230

    Post imported post

    KaptainK wrote:
    suntzu wrote:
    KaptainK wrote:
    o.com...as in oprah?



    done
    nope, not oprah.

    I like to visit their site now and then to get a feel for how they think. It can be quite an eye opening, mind boggling experience at times I admit.
    gottcha, when I looked up o.com that was the first thing to come up, And its not too hard to imagine them spouting some anti garbage.



    Anyway, any links to results
    http://forums.officer.com/showthread.php?t=132894

    is the original thread on the site. No results have been posted--whether the OP on O.com will post results is yet to be seen.



  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dorrance, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    8

    Post imported post

    Well at lease it is good to know some of "those open carry whack jobs" (#3) got to put in some say on the survey.

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The south land
    Posts
    1,230

    Post imported post

    KaptainK wrote:
    Well at lease it is good to know some of "those open carry whack jobs" (#3) got to put in some say on the survey.
    that's exactly why I posted it here

    Their feelings toward the people can be eye opening.

    just remember--when it asks "ethnicity" I think it means "human" like Pavepusher stated earlier

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,382

    Post imported post

    "White Caucasian Celtic"

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,170

    Post imported post

    suntzu wrote:
    just remember--when it asks "ethnicity" I think it means "human" like Pavepusher stated earlier
    So my reply of "Meat Popsicle" for the ethnicity question was not acceptable?

  21. #21
    Regular Member okboomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    1,164

    Post imported post

    "and then you have those open carry whack jobs yeah never mind your good."

    Oh, oh, oh, that hurts ... I have met some really great people who are LE and the funniest thing I ever heard about them came from one ...

    "It usually isn't the sharpest pencil in the box that becomes a cop."
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

    Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    1,098

    Post imported post

    Nutczak wrote:
    suntzu wrote:
    just remember--when it asks "ethnicity" I think it means "human" like Pavepusher stated earlier
    So my reply of "Meat Popsicle" for the ethnicity question was not acceptable?
    Hmmm, have you had a stick jammed up your orifice and you've been dipped in liquid N2?

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,170

    Post imported post

    PavePusher wrote:
    Nutczak wrote:
    suntzu wrote:
    just remember--when it asks "ethnicity" I think it means "human" like Pavepusher stated earlier
    So my reply of "Meat Popsicle" for the ethnicity question was not acceptable?
    Hmmm, have you had a stick jammed up your orifice and you've been dipped in liquid N2?
    I take it you have never visted northern Wisconsin in the wintertime? We have snow on the ground already. and when your sitting in a tree waiting for a deer to wander by, you feel like a friggin popsicle

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,382

    Post imported post

    Some look like friggin' blaze-orange Popsicle. What flavor is that, pumpkin? Thanks Doin' Nothin', Really!

  25. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The south land
    Posts
    1,230

    Post imported post

    okboomer wrote:
    "and then you have those open carry whack jobs yeah never mind your good."

    Oh, oh, oh, that hurts ... I have met some really great people who are LE and the funniest thing I ever heard about them came from one ...

    "It usually isn't the sharpest pencil in the box that becomes a cop."
    a lot of people who are in positions of power generally are not the sharpest knives in the drawer...in fact the ones I have dealt with in the past--just leave me shaking my head and then I realize yet again why this country is in the condition it is in..




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •