Thread: Officer Shot, Suspect Killed

Post imported post

Michigan State Police said an officer was shot and a suspect was killed during an exchange of gunfire in Plymouth Township Thursday.

Police said 45-year-old Lebron Bronson entered The Wireless Store at 42177 Ann Arbor Road at about 6 p.m. and tied up the store employees at gunpoint.

Police said when Bronson was about to leave the store with cash, two officers with the Western Wayne Multi-Jurisdictional Taskforce confronted him.

"As the robber-suspect came out of the store, shots were exchanged," said Michigan State police Detective Monica Yesh. "The suspect was fatally wounded and one of the officers was also shot."

Police have not released the name of the Plymouth Township officer who was shot, but said his condition is stable.

Bronson was pronounced dead at St. Mary’s Hospital.

Police said he was a suspect in at least three other armed robberies in the area.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/21471689/detail.html

Laingsburg, for the time right now., Michigan, USA

Post imported post

please before anything gets misunderstood, please clairify if this is real or just a joke on bronsons (on this site) behalf.

Post imported post

390JOE wrote:
    please before anything gets misunderstood, please clairify if this is real or just a joke on bronsons (on this site) behalf.
    A link to the story on a news website is right there in the OP. Why do you have a question about this beingreal or not?
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Post imported post

well because i have seen a website that you can make a fake news articil that looks real, and just the coincidence of the BG named bronson. and lastly with this being all hallows eve and stuff, you know with all the tricks and stuff.

Post imported post

390JOE wrote:
    i have seen a website that you can make a fake news articil that looks real
    Give me the link, please. That could come in handy for me playing jokes on my friends and family. Thanks.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Post imported post

Who has a sick enough mind to make something like this up and present it as truth? I don't think anyone on this site. I mean really.

Anyways, I want that sight where you can make fake stories too. It will come in handy for friends and family!
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

The "Bronson" on this site lives in Battle Creek. IMO, very probably a different guy.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

DanM wrote:
    390JOE wrote:
    Give me the link, please. That could come in handy for me playing jokes on my friends and family. Thanks.
    There's a whole bunch of web sites that offerfraudulant news stories.

ABCnews.com

CNN.com

NBCnews.com

MSNBC.com

CBSnews.com

Oh wait, you want one where YOU can create the false news stories.

Post imported post

DanM wrote:
    390JOE wrote:
    +1.

I need to make up a zombie story for my wife. She'll flip her lid.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

CoonDog wrote:
    The "Bronson" on this site lives in Battle Creek. IMO, very probably a different guy.

I certainly hope so

Bronson (first name, not last)
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Post imported post

Wait, what? I thought your first name was Charles...

Post imported post

http://addletters.com/newspaper-generator.htm

MagMyPic.com - Fake Magazine Covers with your Photo! Novelty Magazines and Novelty Gifts!

and i was not aware that bronson was your first name. it just looks like a good case hand n mouth syndrome.

Post imported post

CoonDog wrote:
    Wait, what? I thought your first name was Charles...
    Dude, that's a good one! I'm going to write that one down so I don't forget it

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Post imported post

Here's the real thing. Sad but True.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/33557-2.html
    Im proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.