• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Officer Shot, Suspect Killed

THway

imported post

Michigan State Police said an officer was shot and a suspect was killed during an exchange of gunfire in Plymouth Township Thursday.

Police said 45-year-old Lebron Bronson entered The Wireless Store at 42177 Ann Arbor Road at about 6 p.m. and tied up the store employees at gunpoint.

Police said when Bronson was about to leave the store with cash, two officers with the Western Wayne Multi-Jurisdictional Taskforce confronted him.

"As the robber-suspect came out of the store, shots were exchanged," said Michigan State police Detective Monica Yesh. "The suspect was fatally wounded and one of the officers was also shot."

Police have not released the name of the Plymouth Township officer who was shot, but said his condition is stable.

Bronson was pronounced dead at St. Mary’s Hospital.

Police said he was a suspect in at least three other armed robberies in the area.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/21471689/detail.html

DanM

imported post

390JOE wrote:
please before anything gets misunderstood, please clairify if this is real or just a joke on bronsons (on this site) behalf.

A link to the story on a news website is right there in the OP. Why do you have a question about this beingreal or not?

eastmeyers

imported post

Who has a sick enough mind to make something like this up and present it as truth? I don't think anyone on this site. I mean really.

Anyways, I want that sight where you can make fake stories too. It will come in handy for friends and family!

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

DanM wrote:
390JOE wrote:
i have seen a website that you can make a fake news articil that looks real

Give me the link, please. That could come in handy for me playing jokes on my friends and family. Thanks.

There's a whole bunch of web sites that offerfraudulant news stories.

ABCnews.com

CNN.com

NBCnews.com

MSNBC.com

CBSnews.com

Oh wait, you want one where YOU can create the false news stories. :banghead:

malignity

imported post

DanM wrote:
390JOE wrote:
i have seen a website that you can make a fake news articil that looks real

Give me the link, please. That could come in handy for me playing jokes on my friends and family. Thanks.

+1.

I need to make up a zombie story for my wife. :lol: She'll flip her lid.