Thread: LA Area Anything special to know?

Post imported post

I'll be making a road trip to California soon from Las Vegas, Nevada. I've familiarized myself with what to expect if I should choose to engage in unloaded open.

But reading the forum, I've noticed that nothing seems to refer to the LA area.

Is there anything special I need to know? Am I looking at a gun free area and just didn't realize it? Any information or advice you all would see fit to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Post imported post

Zed Snardbody wrote:
    I'll be making a road trip to California soon from Las Vegas, Nevada...
    Is there anything special I need to know?

MudCamper's post should cover it.

Be advised, most of the hitchhikers you see in the L.A. area are zombies, don't pick any up.

Banned

Post imported post

Zed Snardbody wrote:
    I'll be making a road trip to California soon from Las Vegas, Nevada. I've familiarized myself with what to expect if I should choose to engage in unloaded open.

But reading the forum, I've noticed that nothing seems to refer to the LA area.

Is there anything special I need to know? Am I looking at a gun free area and just didn't realize it? Any information or advice you all would see fit to offer would be greatly appreciated.
    I always avoid Los Angeles, as I would New York City, if I lived on the east coast. Just stay away. Police and criminals are far too dangerous, and usually are in cahoots. Stay away.

Post imported post

Don't pull on the Lone Ranger's mask, Don't run with scissors, Don't spit into the wind, wait one hour after eating to swim, and always use a condom
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

Thanks for the help, I managed to miss one of those memos, thanks for posting it.

I'd rather her come to Vegas, but since its harder for her to get away from work then it is for me, I go to her, the sacrifices we make. I also tolerate her glock love too. :P