• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater November OC Dinner

CRF250rider1000

imported post

DRAT! That is my 21st birthday and I will be going home for Thursday night to have dinner with my parents. I will be back in Tidewater on Friday though.:banghead: I'll set up another dinner soon. Have fun yall:)

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Where are your priorities man! It's your 21st birthday and you can now apply to CC and you're spending it with your parents and not your firearms family.
Just kidding hope you have a good time. See you next time.

CRF250rider1000

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
Where are your priorities man! It's your 21st birthday and you can now apply to CC and you're spending it with your parents and not your firearms family.
Just kidding hope you have a good time. See you next time.
I will also be turning in my CHP application on Friday morning at the Fairfax County circuit court while I am home:celebrate

2a4all

imported post

Put us down for 2!

We have eaten there frequently over the years. It's a decent family resturant and the food is always good.

Happy birthday in advance, Alex!

nova

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
2a4all wrote:
Happy birthday in advance, Alex!
Thanks! I'm still trying to figure out where to take my friends next weekend. hmm:lol:
Hey if you figure it out let me know, if I'm free I might make the 3 hour drive down if you like :dude:

C

ccloud43

imported post

I should be there, dont know if the wife is working yet or not

Grif77

imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
So Grif, when are you going to bring your fiance' to one of these dinners. I am starting to think she doesn't exist. :)
Well, if you made it to the Richmond OC dinners you would see her there!:)....just ask Skidmark. Maria and I got several great VCDL items from Skidmark at the last Richmond OC dinner.

If we have a Tidewater OC dinner on a Saturday...she will be there!

45acpForMe

imported post

Grif77 wrote:
45acpForMe wrote:
So Grif, when are you going to bring your fiance' to one of these dinners. I am starting to think she doesn't exist. :)
Well, if you made it to the Richmond OC dinners you would see her there!:)....just ask Skidmark. Maria and I got several great VCDL items from Skidmark at the last Richmond OC dinner.

If we have a Tidewater OC dinner on a Saturday...she will be there!
For some reason Richmond dinners always fall on days I can't go. :-( Tuesdays are all booked and to drive that distance I need to have the night off as far as kids go. I am planning on bringing both my kids this time so count us as 3.

Skidmark, can you confirm or deny the existance of said fiancee?