Thread: DeVos Performance Hall

Post imported post

DeVos Performance Hall, Grand Rapids

Does anyone know if there are any restrictions at DeVos Performance Hall regarding concealed or open carry?

Thanks

Post imported post

IF it seats over 2500 and it is an entertainment venue so CC is out... If you OC you can be asked to leave. Or they may have signs to that effect....

I have never been there so this is just based on statute.

Edited to add... Apparently it seats 2404 so CC would be legal.

Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Seating is 2400, according to the website.

Post imported post

Ah well for some reason I was thinking of the seating number from Van Andel... you are correct with that seating number you can CC!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

I went there no incidentand have made it back. I was sitting shotgun in someone else's car and they don't know that I carry so I left it home (I can't stand when this happens.

Women, they plan these events without our knowledge so that we get prepared (w/gun.)

Either way, the Halloween Anniversary party at the Ballet Production went smooth, excluding the five dead kills, but of recent history. Life goes on.

Post imported post

Why would another persons car keep you from carrying...?