• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DeVos Performance Hall

custom.45acp

imported post

DeVos Performance Hall, Grand Rapids

Does anyone know if there are any restrictions at DeVos Performance Hall regarding concealed or open carry?

Thanks

autosurgeon

imported post

IF it seats over 2500 and it is an entertainment venue so CC is out... If you OC you can be asked to leave. Or they may have signs to that effect....

I have never been there so this is just based on statute.

Edited to add... Apparently it seats 2404 so CC would be legal.

custom.45acp

imported post

I went there no incidentand have made it back. I was sitting shotgun in someone else's car and they don't know that I carry so I left it home (I can't stand when this happens.

Women, they plan these events without our knowledge so that we get prepared (w/gun.)

Either way, the Halloween Anniversary party at the Ballet Production went smooth, excluding the five dead kills, but of recent history. Life goes on.