• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Quick question with SPD on phone

badger54

imported post

Is it just your age that is stopping you from carrying a gun? And if you want a definitive answer on the ASP you could email the attorney general.

joeroket

imported post

badger54 wrote:
Is it just your age that is stopping you from carrying a gun? And if you want a definitive answer on the ASP you could email the attorney general.

The AG is restricted by law from giving legal advice to citizens.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Yes it is my age that is keeping me from open carrying. The law allows an 18 year old to open carry or conceal carry at all. It only allows me to have it in a secure wrapper or case going to and from an activity involving shooting. Having a handgun at my age is pretty much useless, except to go to the range or have it on my at my home or place of business.