• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Best Halloween Pics

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

logan wrote:
My pictures...I wasn't lucky enough to be able to carry a gun. Went to a wedding reception and of course there was alcohol being served there. :(

16747_194428970209_500040209_4173165_2512406_n.jpg

16747_194428985209_500040209_4173166_145523_n.jpg
Jack & jill went up the hill each with a buck & a quarter, Jill came down with $2.50!?

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
logan wrote:
My pictures...I wasn't lucky enough to be able to carry a gun. Went to a wedding reception and of course there was alcohol being served there. :(
The legal prohibition is against carrying in licensed premises and not in the presence of alcohol.
Considering there was a full bar on-site, I'd assume they had a license.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
That's not the legal requirement. The Board that I sit on issues liquor licenses, temporary and permanent, and we do not police parties.
So you're saying any reception hall that has a full bar on-site does not have a liquor license? This is a place that has dances every weekend with alcohol. I know nothing about liquor licenses, but if they don't need one I'd find that very strange.