View Poll Results: QwikClip or SuperTuck Deluxe?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • QwikClip

1 12.50%
  • SuperTuck Deluxe

7 87.50%

Thread: I need your opinions...

Post imported post

I've narrowed my IWB picks down to a QwikClip or a Super Tuck Deluxe. I'm looking for feedback on how they've worked out for people who have them. Mainly the the QwikClip since there's already an extended review about the SuperTuck.

I'll be carrying a 5" 1911, and I'll have an actual gunbelt with internal stiffener, so I'm looking for what will provide the most comfort and ease of use. I like the fact that the QwikClip doesn't need to be threaded on the belt, but I can see where it might also be a problem. Granted, I'll probably end up with both, but considering the holidays are right around the corner I can't afford to get myself both just yet.

Post imported post

My first Crossbreed holster was a supertuck, it was sold off a few months later because I prefer the cross draw position available with the qwikclip. I had extraction difficulties (bad shoulder) with strong side carry.
    FWIW I now have 2 qwikclip holsters. The first is for my KT P11 and the second is for my SA XD40.
    If metal clips are available for the qwikclip now go with them as the kydex clips eventually open slightly.
    Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!

Post imported post

I have the SuperTuck for both a J-frame & XDM-9. I love the fit & comfort.

Post imported post

Alright, with payday just around the corner I've come to a decision. I'm going to order the Supertuck. It seems like it will work the best for me, especially since it will allow me to get used to carrying my pistol, at least after I get out of work for the day, with the most support. I'll probably order the other after Christmas.