• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro-gun group organizes food drive at Walmart in Jackson

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

T Vance wrote:
Thanks for coming down Brian. It's always nice to chat with ya. Wish I could of hung out longer.
You, Gordon and I sure have some good conversations. I think we hit all the hot-button issues. God, abortion, welfare, and it continued after you left and Chris had to listen to us, though he tends to ignore us.

Kimberguy

imported post

Venator wrote:
T Vance wrote:
Thanks for coming down Brian. It's always nice to chat with ya. Wish I could of hung out longer.
You, Gordon and I sure have some good conversations. I think we hit all the hot-button issues. God, abortion, welfare, and it continued after you left and Chris had to listen to us, though he tends to ignore us.

I probably would have paid more attention has i been there when the conversations started. I enjoyed my time out there. it was good to see you again, I appreciated you coming all the way down here to give us a hand. and well, by "us" I mean cabman1.
thanks again to all who helped and contributed.

northofnowhere

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Good job guys, well done effort. Working at a wally world I am in complete shock they let you hold your fundraiser there knowing the outfit we all so proudly represent. Kinda proud that a wally manager let you. Kudo's on helping the community and getting the message about firearms out to the public all in one fast swoop.

On a side note, did someone really walk into a walmart with multiple armed citizens standing outside and shoplift?

viperar15

imported post

T Vance wrote:
northofnowhere wrote:
On a side note, did someone really walk into a walmart with multiple armed citizens standing outside and shoplift?
No, apparently there was a fight inside.
and that there should show that we're not crazy either. guys OC'ing outside. fight inside. and not a single oc'er went in to shoot up the fight, instead allowed the local authorities to take care of business. :) basically allowing people to see that we as citizens are not out to take matters like that into our own hands. at least, i would see that as a good point for people to see.

T Vance

imported post

Well if we would have known it was going on I would of had Cabman climb to the roof, and jump through the skylight, had Venator crawl into the duct system, while me a Kimberguy army-crawled through the clothing sections to surround the fightong group. Then I would have got us all gumballs on the way out of the store. :lol: