• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For sale: HK .45 Variant 1 w/ extras

massivedesign

imported post

Selling a BARELY used HK .45 (V1) with Extras.

Original owner put about 200 down the barrel, buddy and I have put another 200ish down it as well. Not used as a carry weapon, just a plinker.

Comes with Original Box & Book, (2) 10rnd Mags & (3) 12rnd Hi-Cap Mags (ALL OEM). Trijicon NS as well. Condition I would put as a 9 out of 10, just because she's been shot.

FTF, Olympia area.

Asking $750 for the entire setup. If you don't want all the extras, we can work on that price as well. We will NOT be selling the extras separately unless the buyer does not want them.

Additional pics available on request.

massivedesign

imported post

Also includes a kydex holster RH. We have a box of (50) HST available to sweeten this as a turn key deal too.

Would also consider partial trades for XD-9SC, PPK, etc.

** original thread and this one edited for price drop to $750, and added the holster. **

massivedesign

imported post

Found a few more extras!!
1) Original sights
2) Uncle Mikes Kydex RH OWB holster (as mentioned in original ad)
3) Uncle Mikes Kydex dual mag pouch
4) Uncle Mikes Sidekick Nylon/Plastic dual mag pouch

TTT before she becomes a safe queen again!

hiwabobg

imported post

Has this gun been sold?

I'm very interested and I live in Port Orchard.

Please email me if it is.

Bob..