• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lets start a "do not shop here" list!

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

DON`T TREAD ON ME wrote:
Bravo_Sierra wrote:
joeschmo wrote:
The entire Boulevard Mall and Meadows Mall.
I was denied entrance for carrying a pocket knife with a 2.75" blade...
Which one denied entry for the knife? In at least 30 visits I have had no problem with the Meadows Mall, oh snap I could use some socks....:lol:

Meadows.

Also for pepper spray hanging off my keychain.

Once for spikes on my boots.

Once for a studded bracelet which they not only sell at Hot Topic, but I bought at THAT mall.

Vegassteve

imported post

Caltorrez wrote:
You know what's funny? The Bargain Pawn shop on Las Vegas BLVD and Lake Mead hands out flyers saying that open carry is legal in the state of Nevada. Yet when you look at they're entrance door it says it's not aloud in the store.:what:
WRONG. Read the sign. It states if you are coming into trade or sell or have work done it must be unloaded . I open carry in the store every week.