Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tshirts?

Banned

Post imported post

not much talked about since the get together at dinos.

anyone else come up with any type of designs?

figured maybe above the left breast

Post imported post

Quotes with a bunch of ... make me wince. They just have too much a hint of the un-genuine.

A quote of the first part of Article 1, Section 24 would be preferable to me.

http://www.leg.wa.gov/LAWSANDAGENCYR...stitution.aspx

Post imported post

Let me see what I can come up with in photoshop...

Banned

Post imported post

I just noticed this "grateful to the Supreme Ruler of the Universe for our liberties" I had to have a big ole chuckle.

but as far as under the state I can add anything.

Post imported post

Something a little bit more risque' perhaps? How about....

OPEN CARRY

We RULE!

YOU suck!

Post imported post

OpenWide45 wrote:

OPEN CARRY

We RULE!

YOU suck!

Yea, that will open their minds. :P

Post imported post

Actually having a t-shirt while open carrying is a good idea.

Information may stop a lot of the nuisance 911 calls.

I'm all for it. Where do I sign up?

Post imported post

This deserves so much more press than anything else here...

Post imported post

Let me know if these look purple. One of my computers is calibrated and it looks like a decent blue, the other computer, it looks purple.

Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar

Post imported post

I just have a black T-shirt with OCDO in big white letters on the back. Looks kinda official, without impersonating any agency. It doesn't really advertise the site, but if people ask, I tell them about it. And if it keeps some sheeple from calling 911 for MWG, because they think I'm with some obscure task force, then all the better.

Post imported post

OpenWide45 wrote:

OPEN CARRY

We RULE!

YOU suck!

You worked for U.S. Army PsyOps, didn't you?

"Yes, the hearts and minds will be ours!"

Post imported post

Swat:

I'm not sure that the gun logo on the shirt is a good idea...akin to carrying an AR pistol OC...just something else to "scare people" with.

I'd be o.k. with either the plain OCDO (in contrasting colors), or Boo Boo's idea (just don't tell boo, wouldn't want hime to get any idea that I agree with him on something) :what:

Post imported post

5jeffro7 wrote:
    Swat:

I'm not sure that the gun logo on the shirt is a good idea...akin to carrying an AR pistol OC...just something else to "scare people" with.

I'd be o.k. with either the plain OCDO (in contrasting colors), or Boo Boo's idea (just don't tell boo, wouldn't want hime to get any idea that I agree with him on something) :what:

Yea, I would tend to agree.

A simple shirt with the state of Washington picture over theleft breast would be best. Boo Boo's current example is a very good start. The quote needs to have the reference with it however. Under it, and offset in slightly smaller (but readable) print.

Id say,fit the entire thing in a circle about the size of a CD, no larger. The back of the shirt could possibly be used for "further info".

Post imported post

Left breast:

"Open Carry"

*State Outline*

Back:

"A right unexercised

Is a right lost."

Post imported post

I'd like to see something that states OC is legal. Maybe Open Carry is legal. The words open carry should be on the shirt somewhere otherwise they won't know what OC means. Heck, I like BB's and Swatty's both. Maybe a little lighter color.

Post imported post

I hate to admit it, but I like Boo Boo's design. I do agree with FMCDH that the quote should have the reference as well. Simple and non-intimidating. Doesn't need a gun on the shirt, that should be on your hip.
    No right is held more sacred, or is more carefully guarded, by the common law than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person, free from all restraint or interference of others, unless by clear and unquestionable authority of law. Union Pacific Rail Co. vs Botsford as quoted in Terry v Ohio.

Talk to your cats about catnip - before it's too late.

Post imported post

Quick and dirty of my suggestion done with MS Paint at work so... Polo (just front) and T-Shirt (front + back).

Post imported post

The only problem with Boo Boo's design for a chest logo is it wont be readable at all. The only way that one will work is if it is the back and blown up.

Post imported post

The 'right to carry/lost' attitude seems a bit tin foil hattish. I think you are furnishing the ceasefire types with ammunition.

Post imported post

OpenWide45 wrote:

OPEN CARRY

We RULE!

YOU suck!

i think you're on the right track there. but you should add something like:

DO something about it!

Post imported post

OpenWide45 wrote:
    The 'right to carry/lost' attitude seems a bit tin foil hattish. I think you are furnishing the ceasefire types with ammunition.
    This is a remark that made me go :what:

Then I saw your low post count and realizes you might just be a troll or uneducated.

Spend some time on the home page and reading some other threads, then come back and explain to me how the phrase "A right unexercised is a right lost." is either paranoid/conspiracy style (tinfoil hat) or giving ammuniton to the antis?

Until then I don't want to get in trouble for calling you names that might violate the code of conduct.

Post imported post

OpenWide45 wrote:
    Its a pretty universally accepted phrase around here, and the original motto of the OC movement.

I personallythink its a great phrase for the back of the shirt. Its the perfect type of phrase to get people to ask you more questions, WITHOUT being in their face. Its also a phrase that could go for ANY of our inalienable rights.

Simply stated, its a universal truism that just about anyone can understand.

Post imported post

David.Car wrote:
    The only problem with Boo Boo's design for a chest logo is it wont be readable at all. The only way that one will work is if it is the back and blown up.
    It wont be readable to the common passerby, that's true, but it will be readable to those in conversation with us. Its the picture on the front and the OCDO in the middle that is most necessary to be noticeable.

The size and type in the picture are just about perfect. The print of the quote from the state constitutioncould stand to be just a bit bigger and bolded, but as it is, it fits perfectly within the maximum"CD" size I suggested earlier.

To my thinking, not everything on the shirt needs to be perfectly legible from 10+ feet away. As it is, I believe it will attract enough attention to get people to ask questions.

JMHO

Banned

Post imported post

I am not the greatest at photoshop but it depends on what color you want the shirts to be?

I reccomend a lightish grey with black lettering

depends on how one wants to get them made.

there is a great tshirt maker over near ballard went there and had some shirts made up for one of the municipals.

I would guess depending on the amount of tshirts they would run anywhere between 10-15 each. since there would be a flat design cost to make the plates and the printing.

Post imported post

I too like Boo Boo's original pic, however, might make a couple suggestions...

- Consider having the state constitution quote on the back, and large. On the front, have the State/ Chapter "ODCO" logo. Could consider it as a "badge style" over the breast, or full size ?? ..... Either way, the idea is great to have a uniformWA-logo.

- Could also consider having two different styles using same logo, for our different types of peeps .

Just an idea.

Bat.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast