• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tshirts?

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

not much talked about since the get together at dinos.

anyone else come up with any type of designs?

figured maybe above the left breast

testzo.jpg

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

I just noticed this "grateful to the Supreme Ruler of the Universe for our liberties" I had to have a big ole chuckle.

but as far as under the state I can add anything.

OpenWide45

imported post

Actually having a t-shirt while open carrying is a good idea.

Information may stop a lot of the nuisance 911 calls.

I'm all for it. Where do I sign up?

swatspyder

imported post

[align=center]
OCDO_Template.png

OCDO_Template_Shirt.png
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Let me know if these look purple. One of my computers is calibrated and it looks like a decent blue, the other computer, it looks purple.
[/align]

trevorthebusdriver

imported post

I just have a black T-shirt with OCDO in big white letters on the back. Looks kinda official, without impersonating any agency. It doesn't really advertise the site, but if people ask, I tell them about it. And if it keeps some sheeple from calling 911 for MWG, because they think I'm with some obscure task force, then all the better. :)

5jeffro7

imported post

Swat:

I'm not sure that the gun logo on the shirt is a good idea...akin to carrying an AR pistol OC...just something else to "scare people" with.

I'd be o.k. with either the plain OCDO (in contrasting colors), or Boo Boo's idea (just don't tell boo, wouldn't want hime to get any idea that I agree with him on something) :what::lol:

FMCDH

imported post

5jeffro7 wrote:
Swat:

I'm not sure that the gun logo on the shirt is a good idea...akin to carrying an AR pistol OC...just something else to "scare people" with.

I'd be o.k. with either the plain OCDO (in contrasting colors), or Boo Boo's idea (just don't tell boo, wouldn't want hime to get any idea that I agree with him on something) :what::lol:

Yea, I would tend to agree.

A simple shirt with the state of Washington picture over theleft breast would be best. Boo Boo's current example is a very good start. The quote needs to have the reference with it however. Under it, and offset in slightly smaller (but readable) print.

Id say,fit the entire thing in a circle about the size of a CD, no larger. The back of the shirt could possibly be used for "further info".

Squeak

imported post

I'd like to see something that states OC is legal. Maybe Open Carry is legal. The words open carry should be on the shirt somewhere otherwise they won't know what OC means. Heck, I like BB's and Swatty's both. Maybe a little lighter color.

ak56

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I hate to admit it, but I like Boo Boo's design. I do agree with FMCDH that the quote should have the reference as well. Simple and non-intimidating. Doesn't need a gun on the shirt, that should be on your hip.

David.Car

imported post

The only problem with Boo Boo's design for a chest logo is it wont be readable at all. The only way that one will work is if it is the back and blown up.

OpenWide45

imported post

The 'right to carry/lost' attitude seems a bit tin foil hattish. I think you are furnishing the ceasefire types with ammunition.

Harper1227

imported post

OpenWide45 wrote:
Something a little bit more risque' perhaps? How about....

OPEN CARRY

We RULE!

YOU suck!

i think you're on the right track there. but you should add something like:

DO something about it!

:lol: