• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tshirts?

swatspyder

imported post

[align=center]Modified the front of the shirts to be like Boo Boo's design.[/align][align=center]For anyone who would want the logo on a pocket, I can request from which ever company we decide on, to just shrink the design down a little bit or just keep it the same size and move it to the open area on the pocket.
[/align][align=center]We need to decide on a shirt color and I will change the color of "Washington State" on the back.[/align][align=center]If the female members want to pick a different color shirt than the male members, post the color you want and what color you think "Washington State" on the back of the shirt should be and if you want the rest of the text to be black or white.[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Boo Boo posted a link above. I have three shirts linked here. Pick a color from the chart and post it in here for color choice. My image below is of Royal Blue, so compare that to their example pictures at the links below.[/align][align=center]http://www.companycasuals.com/northwestshirt/b.jsp?id=489&prodimage=imglib/catl/PC61_Royal_Model_Front.jpg&swatch=Royal&parentId=624[/align][align=center]http://www.companycasuals.com/northwestshirt/b.jsp?id=1277142&prodimage=imglib/catl/LPC61_Royal_Model_Front.jpg&swatch=Royal&parentId=624[/align][align=center]Here is the shirt with a pocket...[/align][align=center]http://www.companycasuals.com/northwestshirt/b.jsp?id=494&prodimage=imglib/catl/PC61P_Royal_Model_Front.jpg&swatch=Royal&parentId=626
[/align][align=center]
OCDO_Template_Shirt_Front_Edit-3.png

OCDO_Template_Shirt_Back_Edit-2.png

OCDO_Template_Shirt_Front_Edit-3_Red.png

OCDO_Template_Shirt_Back_Edit-2_Red.png

[/align]

Squeak

imported post

Now, yer talkin'! I like the red! 1L and 1XL. Good job to all you guys. I prefer w/o pocket but will go with what the majority wants, even on the color. We want to make this simple. I do like the tank top but my wife says you only get the tank; not what is in it!:cry:

Jeff Hayes

imported post

I would like 2 XXL with pockets, dont care about color. I will order more if we need to meet a minimum.

Orphan

swatspyder

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
I'll just OC and hand out a flyer
I'm sure the company could make a couple shirts that just have the Washington State OCDO Logo on a pocket or on front, without the writing on the back.

The t-shirts above would be good for OC picnics and gathering at events. We could do just the front logo on the pocket of some dress shirts if a t-shirt is not your style.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

FMCDH wrote:
5jeffro7 wrote:
Swat:

I'm not sure that the gun logo on the shirt is a good idea...akin to carrying an AR pistol OC...just something else to "scare people" with.

I'd be o.k. with either the plain OCDO (in contrasting colors), or Boo Boo's idea (just don't tell boo, wouldn't want hime to get any idea that I agree with him on something) :what::lol:

Yea, I would tend to agree.

A simple shirt with the state of Washington picture over theleft breast would be best. Boo Boo's current example is a very good start. The quote needs to have the reference with it however. Under it, and offset in slightly smaller (but readable) print.

Id say,fit the entire thing in a circle about the size of a CD, no larger. The back of the shirt could possibly be used for "further info".

...now we must be afraid of scaring people with logos or pictures? Political correctness and curbing free speach drives me nuts.....

I understand if some wouldn't want to maybe we need a couple variations, I'll take the one with the gun logo... on it...I should order some for my kids to wear to school..

PoppaGary

imported post

I think these are coming along nicely....like the outlined state over the solid....this is the first I have heard of shirts, but then I don't get in very often.

If anyone wants their kids to have one, esp to wear to school, will have to leave the gun off (stupid rule, but until we change it they will be sent home or have the shirt confiscated and given some generic shirt the office may have on hand and that one might have Chavez or Guevaraon it!)

I prefer just about any colors other than black or white...prefer a pocket.....and we will need to be able to get the shirts in extended sizes (think 3-5x) or even tall sizesfor at least some of us that are packin' a little more than others ;)

I would be willing to buy both a polo and t-shirt (maybe a couple of t's) if that is what ends up being available. I would think once the templates are made, we could get it on just about any shirt they carried or even with a surcharge one we brought in.

Gary