Thread: Fresno Neighborhood Locked Down

Post imported post

http://www.kmph.com/global/story.asp?s=11447303

The police in Fresno are drawing down on anyone and everyone who gives them a reason, please OC safely.

Now the LEOs were searching properties and detaining homeowners and refusing to let residents get into their neighborhood or leave.

Sheriff Dyer made a statement suggesting that residents just stay indoors and "trust the police".

=\

Post imported post

Officer shoots at would-be robber but isn't sure if he hits (understandable)

A large manhunt ensues and they eventually give up. In part, because there was no blood.

Later, in the early AM the bad guy gives up and gets treated for his gunshot(s)

How does one not find blood from a gunshot wound? Definately possible I suppose, but wouldn't that be like winning the lottery?

Post imported post

mjones wrote:
    How does one not find blood from a gunshot wound? Definately possible I suppose, but wouldn't that be like winning the lottery?
    Zombie!!

Post imported post

yelohamr wrote:
    Zombie!!
    I knew they were among us!!! Good excuse to buy more guns!!!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

State Researcher

Post imported post

mjones wrote:
    I've seen two gunshot wounds in my life. One didn't bleed at all; the other made a basketball-sized stain on a shirt, but didn't drip at all (though this was from a .22-cal).

Not scientific proof, but it leads me to believe it's not that common after all. (Perhaps we all watch too much Hollywood TV/movies to understand how real gunshot wounds bleed...)
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" - www.freestateproject.org
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation - http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/
    Supporter of the Madison Society - www.madison-society.org

Don't Tread On Me.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

I have never seem a human gunshot wound, But I myself have shot several meduim sized mammals such as deer and Coyotes and I have helped recover wounded animals shot by others.

The only blood trails I have seen are from pass-through shots, Most shot where the bullet stays in the target leak very little blood unless it is a good lung shot since we have aspitated blood being pushed from the body.