Thread: NATIONAL OC at Walmart day , Let's spread the good cheer.

Post imported post

I guess it's time we show Walmart what we think about being asked to leave if Armed. Let's all go "shopping" on December 5th , spend at least 30 minutes in the store.

This in NOT an organized OC event.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

That's all well and good, as long as we are shopping and not "shopping". If we're just loitering, it won't do our cause much good. If we all happen to be going about our daily armed business at the same time and place, that's a different story.

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

I know some will crucify me for saying this, but I think everyone should actually buy something at Walmart on this day of carry.

I try to make it a point to purchase something anytime I go armed inside a business. I feel doing so helps them to see me as just another customer who just happens to be armed.

Post imported post

I'll be with you guys in spirit as I will be in MI that weekend.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

Are you going as a group?
    Cleveland's Holsters, LLC https://clevelandsholsters.com/

"When your life depends on it, you can depend on Cleveland's Holsters!"

Made in Wisconsin with 100% American manufactured materials.

We give away a free holster every month on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cleve...19323708154588

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Maybe I am missing something here, But why is Wal-Mart seen as the holy grail of open-carry rights?

I am not trying to bust anyone nuggets or cause fights, but instead I would just appreciate and explanation.

Is it because crimes are common in Wal-Mart parking lots and it is just your right to self-defense. Or has wal-mart corporation as a whole done something besides dropping firearm sales in many of their stores?

Post imported post

Nutczak wrote:
    Maybe I am missing something here, But why is Wal-Mart seen as the holy grail of open-carry rights?

I am not trying to bust anyone nuggets or cause fights, but instead I would just appreciate and explanation.

Is it because crimes are common in Wal-Mart parking lots and it is just your right to self-defense. Or has wal-mart corporation as a whole done something besides dropping firearm sales in many of their stores?
    I think I've seen a few stories where people have been asked to leave Wal-Mart. But I know for me, every time I go there I carry without incident. I know in the CC world they also have the famous Wally Walk as the first place to go when you get your CC permit.

So Wal-Mart seems to be a good/easy place to carry for me.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Banned

Post imported post

Like I said before, I OC at the same Walmart Para was arrested at all the time with out incident. I did it before he was arrested and still do today, with no issues.

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
    Like I said before, I OC at the same Walmart Para was arrested at all the time with out incident. I did it before he was arrested and still do today, with no issues.
    All it takes probably is that one employee who is terrified of guns who doesn't know it's legal, or a person shopping there who is the same. They call the police scared, then you get the police who don't know the law...and then you're arrested. Can happen anywhere in WI it seems.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Post imported post

Nutczak wrote:

This is just my thought on "why Walmart". It is a big chain, real big. It is in every state, and even now in China. If we could get the place to come out and accept us, it might help with others, like best buy or what ever the next large chain store that does not let us carry in them. If we got the largest stores in America to accept us, I think the smaller ones might also take a second look at open carry.

The idea of a statewide shopping day is great. Glock34, Dec 5th, your on. I will go to two Wallys on the 5th. Looks like I am going to have to do an oil change on the 6th.

Post imported post

Nutczak wrote:

See the latest posts in "Post your Green Bay open carry experience" I was recently kicked out of Wally World and got everybodyworked up..lol

Post imported post

jeff9980 wrote:
    Nutczak wrote:

See the latest posts in "Post your Green Bay open carry experience" I was recently kicked out of Wally World and got everybodyworked up..lol
    Thats why I decided to post the Wally world open carry day, because they booted you out.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Hey All!! I finally got to the board, but I was at the Picnic in August. Is this going to be a group thing? I have not carried much on my own because of theawkwardness of taking in in and out of the trunk and I usually have myinfant child when I am grocery shopping at the Super Walmart andseems like an extrahassle. I am going to try and do it more.

Post imported post

no, this is not a organized carry event. If you can sometime on December 5th , go to wally world, OC & buy something. That's it.

Post imported post

I'm in...just not going back to the Depere location.

Post imported post

jeff9980 wrote:
    it would be nice to get about 100 people to do the de pere store, one at a time , at 10 minute intervals.

Banned

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    jeff9980 wrote:
    it would be nice to get about 100 people to do the de pere store, one at a time , at 10 minute intervals.
    Hahaha! That would be hilarious.

But seriously Jeff, look up the thread on Walmart and get in contact with the representative that other OP's have talked too. I think you can get that store straightened out with little effort.

Post imported post

Count me in. I'll be doing Appleton and Neenah. If anyone wants to come with, or has never OC'd, you can come with me. Send me a PM towards the end of Nov.and we'll work out the details. I'm the only person I've seen carrying and I'm anxious to see others. John
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
    Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

Get about 6 - 10 people together armed, each puts a 42 inch flat panel TV into there carts, let's see if they are asked to leave before paying.

Post imported post

The "National" part might not fly. I OC at Walmart regularly, without incident.

I'm sorry, my oppressed brethren.