• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Veterans! Enjoy your day.

UtahJarhead

r6-rider

imported post

im going to all three:cool:

then hopefully run 5 or more miles the next day:D

UtahJarhead

imported post

Huck wrote:
r6-rider wrote:
im going to all three:cool:

then hopefully run 5 or more miles the next day:D
Hell, if I pigged out at all three I'd be doing good to just walk the next day! :)
You're in luck! Golden Corral isn't until the following Monday!

r6-rider

imported post

oh yea i didnt see that. even better! applebees 3 times on nov 11, then dinner on the 16th:celebrate

Alexcabbie

imported post

I went to Applebee's and there was a line out the door with a big wait. Behind me were kids with prosthetic legs who had kids of their own. Me, I enforced the UCMJ in Panama, a tropical paradise. I decided to absent myself so these more worthy vets could be served sooner.

I did however avail myself of my free donut at Krispy Kreme. And as I sat munchin my donut, I suddenly realized how ironic it was; that I was being thanked woith a free donut for serving my country........

AS A FREAKING COP!!!!! jeeeeeezzzzeeee......:celebrate