Thread: 2A Vote

Post imported post

Lets tear this up guys. It's super quick too.

USATODAY.com - Quick Question

Bat
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Holy crap, 4million votes ! 97% yes.

Post imported post

That poll is from 2007.
    No right is held more sacred, or is more carefully guarded, by the common law than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person, free from all restraint or interference of others, unless by clear and unquestionable authority of law. Union Pacific Rail Co. vs Botsford as quoted in Terry v Ohio.

Talk to your cats about catnip - before it's too late.

Post imported post

It may be from 2007, but, if you vote then hit see latest results, the total votes is still climbing. Seems like an active poll to me!
    I am the person responsible for myself, my wife and my son. I take that VERY seriously.

Post imported post

just realised it was really old -- lol -- well, my bad

HOWEVER -- since 2007 .. 97% on our side is well... says alot.

my Bad :P

Bat
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Batousaii wrote:
    Lets tear this up guys. It's super quick too.

USATODAY.com - Quick Question

Bat
    I really hate this poll because it starts with a false premise. The Bill of Rights does not give us any of our rights. It serves to protect those rights we already have. The 2nd Amendment does not give us the right to bear arms. The 2nd Amendment protects our pre-existing right to bear arms from infringement by the government. Similarly, the 4th Amendment does not give us the right to be free from unreasonable search and seizure. The 4th Amendment protects our pre-existing right to be free from unreasonable search and seizurefrom violation by the government.

(The only arguable exception I can seeis the 6th Amendment by which an accused "shall enjoy" the right to a speedy trial. That language might be construed to grant a right that does not pre-exist the document. IAAL but I am not a constitutional scholar).
    IAALBIAAFTDPASNIPHCBCALA
    Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out. (John Corapi, The Black Sheep Dog)
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

Post imported post

never really seemed like a trial would be "enjoyable" anyways - lol.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    ~

Banned

Post imported post