• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Firing Line in Westland

Tao

imported post

Add me to the list of people that doesn't match their preferred clientele, which seems to be:

-Over 35
-Beer gut
-Tactical Mustache
-Westland or other local cop

SlowDog

imported post

Firing Line update.....went there to drop off a gun for feed ramp work because that is the drop off for my gunsmith and asked for 380 ammo. They said they had some but would only sell it to me if I bought a new 380 from them or was gonna use the ammo on their range.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

mikestilly

imported post

SlowDog wrote:
Firing Line update.....went there to drop off a gun for feed ramp work because that is the drop off for my gunsmith and asked for 380 ammo. They said they had some but would only sell it to me if I bought a new 380 from them or was gonna use the ammo on their range.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

That sounds pretty desperate to me.

Bronson

imported post

It's getting to be common practice. I can understand it. The indoor range in Battle Creek does the same thing. They were having people coming in and buying ammo, especially .380, and selling it on ebay at double, triple or quadruple the price while the regularlocal customers had to go without.

It's hard for them to sell guns when they don't have any ammo to go in them.

Bronson

choover

imported post

T Vance wrote:
There ammo was expensive when I went there on Wednesday. For 40 rounds of reloaded of .40 S&W ammo it was $18.95!!!
Wal mart in belleville has had federal 40 cal for 13.97 a box and is usually in stock. They have been out of 380, 9 and 45 but have usually had a nice pile of 40 cal everytime I go.