Thread: Magnetic bumper sticker for sale.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

A friend is marketing this magnetic bumper sticker. It is the size of the standard of a bumper sticker. He would like to know if there is any interest in the item and to give him a call if you would like to order one or more. You can also post comments here.

His name is Carlos and the contact number is 517-388-0142

The photo isn't great, but the color and quality is very good.

An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

i would put one on my buban

Post imported post

cabman1 wrote:
    What about your cabs??
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    cabman1 wrote:

What about your cabs??

as long as they dont wash off

Post imported post

cabman1 wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    cabman1 wrote:

What about your cabs??

as long as they dont wash off
    They are magnetic, so yes they would wash off, but the good thing is you can remove them before you wash.:P Because... well, they are magnetic.

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

How about:

[line]

!WARNING!

Carjackersmay encounterretaliance in accordance withMI PA 372; Sec 28.422
    United we STAND!

Post imported post

I'd be worried about my car getting broken into by a thief looking for a gun.

I'm also not the sort who thinks a cop has any business knowing I'm armed unless I choose to tell him. So I don't intend to let every cop who goes by know I'm armed without them even checking my plate in the LEIN system.

Good idea, definitely a way to disclose in a stop, just not my thing.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    ...definitely a way to disclose in a stop...
    NO, this would not be disclosure. There is a difference between "I may be armed" and "I am armed".

Not to pick bones, just don't want anyone getting in trouble.
    United we STAND!

Post imported post

Good point. Like on the Dean stickers, it says "may be/is armed"
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

No offense to anybody, but I suspect that bumper stickerraises the probability of beingordered out of the car during a traffic stop.

The distinction between is armed and may be armed is not a distinction worth considering. The words may be armed and caution are going to triggerthenervous instincts or caution instilled by training for the cop. I'm betting cops haveheardor read those words together, over and over again, in the context of criminals who might shoot a cop. I'll bet they've never read those words in connection with an armed citizen trying to give a criminal second-thoughts.

Its one thing to have a sticker that says "nothing in this car is worth dying for"; its something else to use almost the exact words that end up in police training. A driver might as well just paste up a bumper sticker that says, "I am armed. Use your academy training to approach me."

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    ..."nothing in this car is worth dying for"...

Almost perfect. My wife and son are definitely worth me dying for though.

If it read something like:

[line]

Attention Carjackers, there is nothing in this vehicle worth you dying for.

[line]

Then I would probably buy one.
    United we STAND!