• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Magnetic bumper sticker for sale.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

A friend is marketing this magnetic bumper sticker. It is the size of the standard of a bumper sticker. He would like to know if there is any interest in the item and to give him a call if you would like to order one or more. You can also post comments here.

His name is Carlos and the contact number is 517-388-0142

The photo isn't great, but the color and quality is very good.

Michigander

imported post

I'd be worried about my car getting broken into by a thief looking for a gun.

I'm also not the sort who thinks a cop has any business knowing I'm armed unless I choose to tell him. So I don't intend to let every cop who goes by know I'm armed without them even checking my plate in the LEIN system.

Good idea, definitely a way to disclose in a stop, just not my thing.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

No offense to anybody, but I suspect that bumper stickerraises the probability of beingordered out of the car during a traffic stop.

The distinction between is armed and may be armed is not a distinction worth considering. The words may be armed and caution are going to triggerthenervous instincts or caution instilled by training for the cop. I'm betting cops haveheardor read those words together, over and over again, in the context of criminals who might shoot a cop. I'll bet they've never read those words in connection with an armed citizen trying to give a criminal second-thoughts.

Its one thing to have a sticker that says "nothing in this car is worth dying for"; its something else to use almost the exact words that end up in police training. A driver might as well just paste up a bumper sticker that says, "I am armed. Use your academy training to approach me."