• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where is place to get Picture for CPL in Michigan?

malarchuk

imported post

I got mine done at CVS. I think it was $7 and took only 10 minutes. They even give you 6 or 8 pics for that cost.

zigziggityzoo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SmallWhiteBox wrote:
If you have a AAA membership, it's free. Although that may only apply to RV/Plus members, can't quite remember.

Need RV/Plus/Gold membership for that.

Without, it's like $9 at the AAA office.

You can do a google search online for how to DIY at home and pay $.18 at walmart for the 4x6 print.

Bronson

imported post

My gf and I took our own and printed them on photo paper with our own printer. It only says a "passport quality photo".

If you look up the rules for passport photos it will tell you what you need. I think it's a 1" x 1" photo with a light colored background, but go check to be sure. I just set up the camera on the tripod and we stood in front of the bedroom door :D

Total cost for two was $0.00, since we already had the photo paper.

Bronson

T Vance

imported post

I got mine done at the courthouse where I turned in my CPL application for $10. You should see if they offer that where you plan on turning in your application. I see others here did the same thing.

Yooper

imported post

Got mine at Wal-Mart. Told them I needed a picture for a CPL, and I was in and out in less than 5 minutes. I can't remember how much it cost though....$5 comes to mind, but I may be wrong.

SlowDog

imported post

Went to CVS Merriman & Cherry Hill. They are the store where the Wayne County Sheriff's Department Substation on Henry Ruff & Michigan ave sends people. Took me maybe 5 minutes....was 8 dollars. The Clerk at the WCSD told me Wayne County is processing over 200 CPL's a week!!:celebrate:monkey