• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast 11/7

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Sat. Nov. 7th 9:30AM[/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="-2"][size="+1"]River City Diner[/size][/size][/font]
[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="-2"]Parham and I-95 [size="+1"]
803 East Parham Road

view map[/size][/size][/font]

Skid is hacking so won't be there.
DoubleTap and I will hold down the fort.

Stop by if your not sick or hunting and would like to discuss how to solve the world's problems.

Yata hey
[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="-2"][size="+1"]
[/size][/size][/font]
[/size][/size][/font]

essayons

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Stop by if your not sick or hunting and would like to discuss how to solve the world's problems.

[/size][/size][/font]
I won't be there (not a morning person on the weekends :D), but I have a solution to propose:

Superior Firepower

Squid13

imported post

Love to make it, but I'd be coming from Norfolk Naval Station after duty section turnover around 0700. I could probably make it by 0930. How far is it from Norfolk?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Squid13 wrote:
Love to make it, but I'd be coming from Norfolk Naval Station after duty section turnover around 0700. I could probably make it by 0930. How far is it from Norfolk?
By land or sea? :) Either way it would be good to see you. It will likely be a small breakfast as it was a late/short notice announcement, but we always have a good time there - they are very OC friendly. Alcohol is served so CC is a no no.

It's about 95 miles, 1 hr. 45 min. driving time. from where you are.

64W to 95N at Richmond to exit #83 (Parham Rd West)
There are two #83 exits A & B - don't know which one is west sorry - check the signs.

River City Diner will be on your left, first building you see on Parham Rd.

If you use map quest or a GPS, they may take you around on 295, but I'm not going to try to describe that to you here - about the same time/distance anyway.

Look for the thin grumpy guy with the pretty black haired lady. :)

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I may be there Grape. I'm supposed to hunt but just got word from my son that he's sick.

It's too late to move everything back to my truck.:X