• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I sure wish I could carry at work

gollbladder13

imported post

Reports: At Least 8 Hurt In Fla. Office Shooting ORLANDO, Fla. (CBS) ―
policelight.JPG
Click to enlarge1 of 1 CBS
Close
ico016x014close_modal.gif

[align=center] [/align]

numSlides of totalImages Officers were at an office building in Orlando, Florida Friday after reports that several people had been shot.

According to CBS affiliate WKMG-TV in Orlando the scene of the shootings was the Gateway Center office building.

The shootings were reported just before noon, according to WKMG.

AT least 8 people were injured, reports the Orlando Sentinel. The paper reports that all patients were taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center and that at least four of the eight patients are in serious condition.

http://cbs5.com/national/orlando.office.shootings.2.1296477.html