Thread: Another day of UOC

Post imported post

Yesterday I UOC'd inside of Bank of America and Chase Bank. There was nothing said.

Today I UOC'dat Turners in San Marcos. There's a sign on the door about checking in your gun, so I locked it in a case and asked if I could UOC. I was told, no problem. Took my Sig out of the case showed it was not loaded and holstered it. Talked to them for a while about shotguns, left them some Open Carry flyers and then left.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

Very cool. Are you carrying a voice recorder? I've carried in my banks and the only thing said by the security guard was "Be careful." I thought that was great.
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

I carry a voice recorder and since I upgraded my cell to an iPhone, I carry my old one (Samsung Blackjack) as a video recorder. It has a 2 gb micro chip.

Post imported post

This might work too.

Post imported post

Is there a url to this pen/recorder?
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

Gundude wrote:
    Is there a url to this pen/recorder?
    http://www.heartlandamerica.com/brow...D=&DL=HWH1

Post imported post

yelohamr wrote:
    Yesterday I UOC'd inside of Bank of America and Chase Bank.* There was nothing said.

Today I UOC'd*at Turners in San Marcos.* There's a sign on the door about checking in your gun, so I locked it in a case and asked if I could UOC.* I was told, no problem.* Took my Sig out of the case showed it was not loaded and holstered it.* Talked to them for a while about shotguns, left them some Open Carry flyers and then left.*
    I carry there all the time. I don't pay attention to that stupid sign either. If they see my gun they can ask me but I don't go out of my way to let them know. It is bad enough that cops get the privilege of ******* on the 2nd and 4th Amendment, I sure as hell am not volunteering for the cashier to check my weapon.