• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another day of UOC

yelohamr

imported post

Yesterday I UOC'd inside of Bank of America and Chase Bank. There was nothing said.

Today I UOC'dat Turners in San Marcos. There's a sign on the door about checking in your gun, so I locked it in a case and asked if I could UOC. I was told, no problem. Took my Sig out of the case showed it was not loaded and holstered it. Talked to them for a while about shotguns, left them some Open Carry flyers and then left.

yelohamr

imported post

I carry a voice recorder and since I upgraded my cell to an iPhone, I carry my old one (Samsung Blackjack) as a video recorder. It has a 2 gb micro chip.

pullnshoot25

imported post

yelohamr wrote:
Yesterday I UOC'd inside of Bank of America and Chase Bank.  There was nothing said.

Today I UOC'd at Turners in San Marcos.  There's a sign on the door about checking in your gun, so I locked it in a case and asked if I could UOC.  I was told, no problem.  Took my Sig out of the case showed it was not loaded and holstered it.  Talked to them for a while about shotguns, left them some Open Carry flyers and then left. 

I carry there all the time. I don't pay attention to that stupid sign either. If they see my gun they can ask me but I don't go out of my way to let them know. It is bad enough that cops get the privilege of pissing on the 2nd and 4th Amendment, I sure as hell am not volunteering for the cashier to check my weapon.