Thread: Anyone intrested in a IDPA shoot?

Post imported post

My dad and I are thinking about holding a IDPA shoot, dosen`t matter the weather. We would be doing it out at the Jackson County Outdoor Club, And would be charging 5 bucks to particpate. We also ask that you have a Gun of course, Holster, and 3 Magazines, you can get away with 2 but, 3 is prefered. If you think you maybe intrested then please PM me. I will provided you with more info when we have enough people to set a IDPA up. Once we find out who all is intrested, We will set up a date that will work for everyone, Or the day that works for most of the people that are intrested in particpating.

This will be held after the 15-30 2 week Hoilday.

Post imported post

3 spare, +1 in the gun, or 3 magazines total? Also, how many rounds of ammo would you suggest bringing?

-Richard-

Post imported post

Don't quote me, but I believe Wally is saying 3 magazines total. I have also heard him say (again don't quote me) that he takes around 300 rounds for one IDPA shoot.

Post imported post

Sorry, 3 Magazines total, If you have more that is fine bring em, Only need 3 tho. It is also a good idea to bring about 100 - 200 rounds if you have it. I bring more because I usually do some extra shooting after the IDPA.

Post imported post

I am shooting for the early part of December, I will get back to the thread on a date for sure.

Post imported post

i have the first two weeks in december for vacation. :-)
    tenative... myself +2

Post imported post

I would be interested. I haven't tried that style of shooting yet and it looks like a lot of fun.

Post imported post

a IDPA shoot is a lot of fun to be in, I am however trying to set a day up. I have to work with the club, major pain but, I will get something worked out in the early part of December hopefully. I will updat everyone when I find out more, I was really hoping to have a date for everyone today but, that didn`t happen.