• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone intrested in a IDPA shoot?

wally1120

imported post

My dad and I are thinking about holding a IDPA shoot, dosen`t matter the weather. We would be doing it out at the Jackson County Outdoor Club, And would be charging 5 bucks to particpate. We also ask that you have a Gun of course, Holster, and 3 Magazines, you can get away with 2 but, 3 is prefered. If you think you maybe intrested then please PM me. I will provided you with more info when we have enough people to set a IDPA up. Once we find out who all is intrested, We will set up a date that will work for everyone, Or the day that works for most of the people that are intrested in particpating.

This will be held after the 15-30 2 week Hoilday.:lol::lol:

office888

imported post

3 spare, +1 in the gun, or 3 magazines total? Also, how many rounds of ammo would you suggest bringing?

-Richard-

T Vance

imported post

Don't quote me, but I believe Wally is saying 3 magazines total. I have also heard him say (again don't quote me) that he takes around 300 rounds for one IDPA shoot.

wally1120

imported post

Sorry, 3 Magazines total, If you have more that is fine bring em, Only need 3 tho. It is also a good idea to bring about 100 - 200 rounds if you have it. I bring more because I usually do some extra shooting after the IDPA.

wally1120

imported post

a IDPA shoot is a lot of fun to be in, I am however trying to set a day up. I have to work with the club, major pain but, I will get something worked out in the early part of December hopefully. I will updat everyone when I find out more, I was really hoping to have a date for everyone today but, that didn`t happen.