Thread: I gave out the KY open carry Pamphlet in my last KY CCDW class

Post imported post

Part of my CCDW classes always include me giving out some hand outs on CC and how to do it but this time I also gave out copies of the OC pamphlet to my class and it was well received by the class. I always get some questions about open carry and this just helps me to give correct information to the class. I plan on using this in all my future classes.
    Just a side note with all the shootings in Louisville and now the Ft Hood shooting I am getting several more contacts now than in the past 4 months about classes and even training.

Post imported post

Good for ya, Doc! I give out goodies all the time.

Post imported post

Yes, thank you for handing these brochures out! What shootings in Louisville?

Post imported post

Statesman wrote:
    Yes, thank you for handing these brochures out!* What shootings in Louisville?
    I guess you are referring to all the unsolved homicides in Louisville. The wife and I had to go to the western end of town today and we went packing heavy. I just can't fathom living in the area but where I live theft and burglary are up and it is just going to get worse as unemployment runs out.
    I set up and run with much help a combat match every Thursday evening and attendance is up at the match as many are trying to keep or build there skills with a handgun.