Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deros's new toy

Post imported post

My new Mini -14 I gotwith 2 30 round mags (gives me a total of 5 30 's,2 20's,a 10 and a 5)I picked up for 500 4x Swift scope inc..Great deal.Supplements my Witness .45 and my Bersa .380 quite nicely. Anyone letting go of some .223 ammo I only had 60 rnds.I had a Mini -14 years ago but had to sell but kept the mags I had and cleaning kit and 60 rnds of .223.I have now to many empty magazines.....Need to go shoot this thing.

Post imported post

Cool rifle....Love the folding stock

Post imported post

You do live by the "Army of One" Moto.
    Im proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Post imported post

that is one sweet rifle for 500!! i drool:P
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

I do ,Army of one see photo below,A co.2/8th !st Cav air mobile also assigned to Headquarters Co.75th Rangers ,Vietnam republic of.if someone shows up at my door trying to take these away...

Post imported post

Man! not even the VC chassing you missed up the doo.
    Im proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Post imported post

Had to have the Army air drop in assorted hair products after a firefight.Nothing worse than going into a contant or hot LZ with helmet hair....What would the NVA think??

Post imported post

It also looked good with the M-60 I carried for a while ...

Post imported post

We’re glad you made home, hair and all brother. Was to Assault weapon loaded?, you don’t look old enough to handle a firearm!

Post imported post

I was 18 when I went.We turned in our muskets and powder horns when we got there and they gave us real ones.I do like the Mini -14 however great little .223.

Yours truly and my M-60 mad minute shooting up the tree line around the firebase.They made me put on a helmet.

Post imported post

Looks like back in the day when the Enemy entered base assaulting troops they didn’t leave alive. If only… Instead they will give this bastard terrorist from Ft. Hood rights, an H1N1 vaccine, his own cell, cable TV and better food than the troops on the front lines. Hope he’s violated like you can’t speak of with he gets to Kansas.

Post imported post

You got that right...Why we tolerate these people is the problem not guns.Anyway Off topic... When we caught NVA We let the S.Vietnamese deal with them and they didn't have to follow our rules.

Anyway we are going to have to seriously get prepared to protect our rights and the Constitution form those that think it means nothing.....Now of course the Mini-14 is a varment gun or for home protection ya know!

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    You got that right...Why we tolerate these people is the problem not guns.Anyway Off topic... When we caught NVA We let the S.Vietnamese deal with them and they didn't have to follow our rules.

Anyway we are going to have to seriously get prepared to protect our rights and the Constitution form those that think it means nothing.....Now of course the Mini-14 is a varment gun or for home protection ya know!
    Honestly, I had no chance of makin a comment on your hair bein perfect in combat. We got some really quick folks here!

Great pics! I didn't see anything like that on facebook. One day I'll learn how to scan my pics and post some... I never had a good hair day, though.

Post imported post

I did ask the Army if I could go to Iraq and show these young guys how to look good in a firefight.Nothing likeproper hair management in a combat zone well except jarhead he didn't have any....lol Enough with the hair.Isn't that Mini-14 cool or what??

Banned

Post imported post

its about the hair. and not sure in an apt that the mini14 is a good home defense weapon

Post imported post

I think Deros intends the hypothetical home invader to *shite* himself and run away crying. No need to shoot em when they do that.

Post imported post

FMCDH wrote:
    I think Deros intends the hypothetical home invader to *@#$%e* himself and run away crying. No need to shoot em when they do that.
    Course there is! ONLY KIDDING!!!

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    I did ask the Army if I could go to Iraq and show these young guys how to look good in a firefight.Nothing likeproper hair management in a combat zone well except jarhead he didn't have any....lol Enough with the hair.Isn't that Mini-14 cool or what??
    That is a sweet lookin ride! You should bring it down to my property fora test drive! As long as you let others (Me) take the wheel occasionally!

Post imported post

If need be it will work fine.I also have a full lenth black leather duster that with the stock folded slings quite well under that coat.Would that then count as a concealed pistol.

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    If need be it will work fine.I also have a full lenth black leather duster that with the sock folded slings quite well under that coat.Would that then count as a concealed pistol.
    That's a good question. We need advice on this. :P
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

Post imported post

Post imported post

Boo Boo wrote:
    its about the hair. and not sure in an apt that the mini14 is a good home defense weapon
    Dude - who said it was going to be used in the apartment? Perhaps its for zombies or a SHTF situation? Don't you think Deros would have enough experience to use his firearms wisely?

I don't live in an apartment, but I still have no shoot zones (closest neighbor 100yds away) I respect and trust deros would have the same judgement.

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    If need be it will work fine.I also have a full lenth black leather duster that with the stock folded slings quite well under that coat.Would that then count as a concealed pistol.

Wouldn't that be nice? Barrel length renders that a "rifle".

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9.41.010

Really, I wish it weren't so.

Post imported post

Sort of figured.....But it looks cool!

Banned

Post imported post

since siggy jumped up and down "My home and personal defense system..." that answers your statement.

and no one said he didn't know his weapons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast