• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle Killer Might Have Been Found

amlevin

imported post

Stlhead wrote:
If he lives and goes to trial in this state he will NEVER be put to death!:banghead:
In this case one could hope that he survives his wounds but they leave him totally incapacitated and in great pain that medication can't relieve. We could further hope that he lives a long time in this condition.

eric55

imported post

i was in harborview when they brought him in on friday the whole place went on lockdown all kinds of cops all over it was so freaky on the sameday as the memorial service they catch the guy

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

no its a saiga .223 assault rifle and they said it was pieced together with numerous dift parts

091109_monfort_search_1.jpg

eric55

imported post

my question is where did a gang banger piece of trash get a 5.7 from they are expensive guns

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Well the Saiga can't be called an "assault rifle" by the idiots because even the ATF says it isn't one LOL. Seriously, WTF makes an "assault rifle" in their eyes? The removeable mag? Shit. Of course they like to call the SKS an assault rifle too (and so do a bunch of dumbass gun owners)

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Seriously, WTF makes an "assault rifle" in their eyes?
If it doesn't look like a hunting rifle (bolt gun or lever gun w/wood furniture), then it's an "assault rifle." Just like any bolt gun with a scope on it and any stock that's NOT wood makes it a "sniper rifle!" It's not about truth, it's about perception.

j2l3

imported post

eric55 wrote:
my question is where did a gang banger piece of trash get a 5.7 from they are expensive guns
He isn't a gangbanger. Graduated fropm the UW last yearand had carreer plans to teach history with an emphasis on Constitutional Law. Just a nut job. Has nothing to do with gangs.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

joeroket wrote:
My question is what the heck is the string for?

The way it looks like its wrapped around the trigger.... makes it easy to bumpfire, cheap 'full auto'...