Thread: I put a guy in jail tonight!

Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I work security. Tonight I'm in Comstock Park, just north of Grand Rapids. I got a call from a resident who said that he could hear the coin operated laundry machines being broken into downstairs. Long story short, I get there and there was a guy with a bandana covering the lower part of his face walking up the stairs. I blocked the door with my body as he rammed it to get out. I didn't have good footing, so he got out after a few tries. I chased him all the way across the complex (a long way) until the police got there and arrested him. He had a screwdriver on him as well as a bunch of quarters from the machines. It was a felony arrest. This was my first time doing something like this, and I'm pretty psyched about it! Just wanted to share.
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Hartford, MI, ,

Post imported post

Good to hear you're giving rent-a-cops a good name.

Stay safe.

West Bloomfield, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Good on ya, mate! A lot of cops go YEARS before they get their first felony arrest! Make sure it's on your resume.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi