Thread: Ft Hood Massacre stopped by NC native!!!

Post imported post

The brave, dedicated, and tenacious officer who took down the shooter at Ft. Hood was Kimberly Barbour Munley, a native of Carolina Beach, NC. She is a civilian officer at Ft. Hood, and a member and instructor for their civilian SWAT team, and a firearms instructor. Despite being shot 3 times herself, she managed to shoot Hasan 4 times, and bring an end to his psychotic rampage.

You go girlfriend... :celebrate

http://www.starnewsonline.com/articl...a-Beach-native

She deserves a freaking medal...

Just goes to show, you'd better not mess with a Southern Girl who is armed.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

I would like to see her get the medal of freedom.

Post imported post

Think her ex partner works at Wrightsville Beach??? I thought he said she saved him when they worked together but I might have heard it wrong. She deserves a medal of Valor and Purple Heart from DOD,,,,wounded in "combat",,,Her femoroal(sp) artery was hit and she almost bleed out,,,ARMY MEDICS put a turnoquet on her and saved her life. FN 5.7 did alot of damage. Hats off to her!!

Post imported post

Sorry guys,

but the latest news on the DOD website says her partner fired the last shot that put him down.

Post imported post

REX681959,

I've looked for the report you're speaking of, and not having any luck. Please post a link, or a citation of some sort...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

That is an interesting account...

I wonder why the lamestream media hasn't made any mention of Sgt. Mark Todd, and the fact that Hasan was still firing after Munley was down?...

Hmmm...

Another interesting fact about Hasan that the media isn't covering AT ALL, is that he was one of the principle operators in the Army's "Warrior Combat Reset Program", which used psychotherapy, "alternative treatments", and psychotrinic/electronic treatments to "deprogram" soldiers coming back from the theater of battle, and either help them readjust to life after discharge, or "clear their minds" to make them fresh for redeployment. Some of the techniques they were using were based on the program the Soviet Union used in an attempt to "reset" their soldiers in the 1980's when they were coming back from--wait for it--Afghanistan.

And the fact that Walter Reed (where he was previously stationed) and Bethesda Navy Hospital (where he did his internship) are both NOTORIOUS sites in the CIA/ONI world of "black projects" concerning mind control, such as "Blackbird" and "MK Ultra".

And what ever happened to those two other soldiers who were initially detained? They both were originally reported as having Arabic names as well.

Most of the initially reported information from this event has been "flushed down the memory hole".

The more that comes out about this event, the less it passes the "sniff test".

I'm starting to think that the Ft. Hood event may go down in history in the same category as the Warren Commission and 9/11...
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I am glad she survived. I like a tough chick like that, sucks she got shot, but at least she is alive and that is one heck of a smile.

Go Sgt. Munley!